You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mates Missus

Guest Francie Brady

I no!! new too this forum thing and said 1 bad word in the bad taste joke section!!!

Went down hill rapidly!!!

How many years will it take me too go green again!!!!

Was going to rep you then as a good will gesture but it seems I have negged you recently.

Fucks sake you bunch of jackals, have you NEVER ever been tempted by someone you know is out of bounds? I know I have.

Just be a good guy like you sound like you are. She is going to be even sexier than she'd normally be as well because she is out of bounds, so just bum her sister or something.

I really fancy my mates missus, think the feeling is mutual also.

I really do not want to act on it though as it would only end up with every one getting fucked over but its hard to resist some times.

Advice needed.

I did it once. He wasn't in my closest circle of friends, and for a long, long time I thought I'd got away with it, but she decided to confess all prior to them getting married.

Long story short, I don't see them, or any of the other mates who are more closely associated with them than are with me.

It was a very drunken, and stupid, thing, which I regret massively, as I told him when he turned up at a barbie last year, where I had also had a few too many rum and Cokes. To his credit he didn't lamp me - saying something about "it takes two..." (which is true - and after all, he married her), but let's just say that he made it pretty clear we were no longer friends.

Bottom line: Do NOT bother. It will cause you untold grief. People WILL find out. And there is so much fanny out there that rubbing your mate's rhubarb is just a foolish mistake. Trust me, I've been there, done it, and seen the fallout.

I did it once. He wasn't in my closest circle of friends, and for a long, long time I thought I'd got away with it, but she decided to confess all prior to them getting married.

Long story short, I don't see them, or any of the other mates who are more closely associated with them than are with me.

It was a very drunken, and stupid, thing, which I regret massively, as I told him when he turned up at a barbie last year, where I had also had a few too many rum and Cokes. To his credit he didn't lamp me - saying something about "it takes two..." (which is true - and after all, he married her), but let's just say that he made it pretty clear we were no longer friends.

Bottom line: Do NOT bother. It will cause you untold grief. People WILL find out. And there is so much fanny out there that rubbing your mate's rhubarb is just a foolish mistake. Trust me, I've been there, done it, and seen the fallout.

Was she any good though?

I have to see this girl every day and we would talk regularly whats best way to avoid doing something stupid that will fuck things up.

Easy enough. Next time you see her just comment that what she's wearing makes her look fat. She'll scowl at you for the rest of your life.

You have never fancied a mates missus.

because thats all i am guilty of.

No it's not. You asked for advice so you were obviously thinking about banging her. Unbelievably shite thing to do to a mate, even if not a best friend, so thank fuck you're not doing it.

Who knows, maybe soon they'll break up (if her head is been turned then this wont be long away) and then a few months after that you could ask the mate if he minded if you asked her out. If it wasn't a serious relationship then he wont care (some of my mates are married to ex-birds of other mates with no issues whatsoever).

You can't help the way you feel, if you don't do anything about it though, what are you actually guilty of, wanking over your mates bird, hardly a crime. Just don't get pissed around her, there's a hangover you definitely do not want. If you do something and your mate finds out, all your closer mates will aswell, and you think they will ever be comfortable with you being around the birds again ?? not a chance. Whether they say it or not you will lose the trust of all your mates if you put your finger in her anus. The shit will hit your finger and the the fan, man that's a lot of shit, do you think you could handle that much shit ???? every time you enter the pub they will mutter "here comes shit finger" you will be like that smelly kid in class anyway Ive losy my way a bit here, I think I had a point earlier in the post but I'm not sure where I'm going with this now.

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17

Oh yeah, I know all that. However, I was a 17-year-old bucket of horn and she clearly wanted me.

It would have been rude not too.

Mind, the fallout was quite entertaining. I got canned, which wasn't a huge issue as things had pretty much run their natural course, but watching the bitch-fest which commenced between the two of them and their associated friends provided much amusement for me and my mates!