You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I really like watching Peter Hitchens his breadth of knowledge is astounding,but....... he comes across as a right arrogant sod.

When it comes to filling out the checklist for "Is this man a cunt?" it's ticketytickety tick in every box for this Peter Hitchens cunt.They don't come any cuntier.

• Upvote 1

When it comes to filling out the checklist for "Is this man a cunt?" it's ticketytickety tick in every box for this Peter Hitchens cunt.They don't come any cuntier.

I don't disagree but I suspect that he really doesn't care what anyone on here thinks and he certainly knows his stuff.

I don't disagree but I suspect that he really doesn't care what anyone on here thinks and he certainly knows his stuff.

Oh I disagree I bet he pops on here many a time....just imagine him sitting at home with a cup of Earl Grey composing his next article about how wonderful Britain was under Disraeli and then thinking I wonder who the red of the day is?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate conservatives. Genuinely one hundreds percent hatred. I never vote and never have done due to apathy mainly just thinking whats the point they are all the same but I'm going to vote next time to which ever party will more than Likely prevent conservatives getting a second term. Don't like labour too much either.

• Upvote 1

I hate conservatives. Genuinely one hundreds percent hatred. I never vote and never have done due to apathy mainly just thinking whats the point they are all the same but I'm going to vote next time to which ever party will more than Likely prevent conservatives getting a second term. Don't like labour too much either.

I remember my old nan who grew up in through 20's and 30's saying the only good Tory is a dead one.

Oh I disagree I bet he pops on here many a time....just imagine him sitting at home with a cup of Earl Grey composing his next article about how wonderful Britain was under Disraeli and then thinking I wonder who the red of the day is?

Just negged you by accident. Stupid fucking phone/site.

Hitchens is such a fucking wally. A clueless, out of touch, hate-filled shithead.

I wonder if him and Melanie Phillips are the same person....I mean have you ever seen them in the same room together at the same time?

I bet in the Mail offices it's like a scene out of Mrs Doubtfire with Hitchens continually having to throw a wig and glasses on every time someone wants to speak to Mel.

I really like watching Peter Hitchens his breadth of knowledge is astounding,but....... he comes across as a right arrogant sod.

Having an insular, backward nigh on racist view about EVERYTHING is astounding.

It has fuck all relevance to intelligence though it is a great indicator of being a true cunt.

Ah, that tolerance that the older generation are famed for.

Well I guess when you grow up in the 20's and 30's in abject povery with no welfare state to fall back on nor health care unless you have the money to afford it then yeah I guess tolerance would be pretty thin on the ground.

And I didn't know old people were famed for their tolerance??? I thought being old gave you the right to be a miserable sod....

• Upvote 1

Well I guess when you grow up in the 20's and 30's in abject povery with no welfare state to fall back on nor health care unless you have the money to afford it then yeah I guess tolerance would be pretty thin on the ground.

All the same, wishing people dead is a bit far, I think.

All the same, wishing people dead is a bit far, I think.

I guess I could agree with that but unless you grew up in that era when the powers that be didn't give two fucks about you,then why should you have any empathy for them.

Don't forget less than century before that they had young children dying in factories they their relatives probably owned......do you think they gave a shit about those kids.

Having an insular, backward nigh on racist view about EVERYTHING is astounding.

It has fuck all relevance to intelligence though it is a great indicator of being a true cunt.

I find it difficult to see how anyone could consider his views on energy to be racist. If I had to choose between watching QT with Hitchens or either of those two women on the panel my choice would be Hitchens every time.  

• 2 weeks later...