You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

To be fair the letter is a bit rich. He was the political editor of a left wing magazine at the time where he would have attacked many of the things the Daily Mail held dear. It doesn't mean he can't criticise them, but it does make him look a bit daft.

Unlike your Dear Leader, Mr Clegg.

And as for the dog-fucking insults, can we please stop this. It was a throwaway remark from nearly two years ago and he took some good natured ribbing at the time, but now it's just being used to be nasty. If you disagree with SD then disagree with his arguments - play the ideology and don't play the man. He's a long-standing member of this site and has made some very worthwhile contributions. After all, if you resort to that how does it make you any better than The Mail?

For the record, I don't think he did actually fuck a dog. 

I reckon the dog fucked him. 

Ps - I am only joking. 

I'd have a lot more sympathy for Hasan if he and his mates hadn't, very recently, been pretty fucking snide in their attempts to paint Dawkins as the devil for mocking his belief that an actual horse flew to actual heaven.

Unless he was cunningly trying to subvert the Mail from the inside then it does contain strong whiffs of Uncle Tom. You'd not know his thinking unless you knew the man I'd imagine. If I were offered a free choice of paper to write for I'd probably choose The Mail or The Sun (and get slaughtered for it) on the basis that you're not winning any battles preaching to the converted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Tristram Hunt "capitalism isn't working, for capitalism to work you need to interfere".

Wow, just...wow - could this be the start of something here?

I nearly shit a brick. If it wasn't for their welfare chatter, and some of the other stuff I don't like, I'd be getting jittery about this 'one nation' Labour thing. Miliband has looked pretty strong since the conference.

Peter Oborne can fuck off, though. As can that UKIP cunt.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Fucking unreal. I don't care what your reasons are, if you vote UKIP you are a fucking dickhead.

"Give everybody a million quid"

"sounds like a good idea, which party do I vote for?"

"UKIP"

"Oh, fuck off you cunts".

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Peter oborne I'd like to roundhouse kick that cunt clean out of his jumper.

Remember when Tony took Meadow to look at Universities and he saw that fuckin' rat bastard in witness protection, then he gets him from behind and slowly strangles him to death?

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Hunt has been pretty impressive tonight, for a Labour politician anyway. Makes his predecessor look like an absolute wet blanket.