You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

have you ever fainted?

windass

In 97 I took the knock at an Oasis gig in Manchester, went blind for 10 mins and couln't walk or talk, my sister had to pull me out of the crowd. I had been smoking lots of weed, and this combined with the heat and the crowd pushing us against the barirer couldn't have helped.

If being knocked out is the same, then I was knocked out a few weeks back bathing my Dog. It jumped up hit me under my chin my mate said I was knocked out for about 5 Min's.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

once when i was about 8, was at school in a singing rehearsal for some xmas play. being tall i had to stand on the top row of 4 gym benches. Was belting out the tune so much that i lost my breath, fainted and then took out the 3 rows in front of me when i fell over.

Next thing i remember was coming round in the teachers arms thinking "something ain't right here"

When I was in primary school on the way home I walked upto a lampost and said "I am he man" before headbutting it as hard as I could, I then proceeded to stagger about ten yards back to the group I was with but then blacked out and ended up in hospital, does that count?

I did on Holiday in 2007. I fell asleep on the beach for 4 hours trying to get over a hangover by myself and woke up with the worst sunburn known to man. I could not move and had sun stroke. Later that day I collapsed and ended up in some dodgy medical; centre and was given these bandages covered in calamine lotion and this powder stuff for dehydration.

This was the day before I went home and I ended up having to take two weeks off work because I could not put a top on due to the itchy pain and I was vomiting constantly for the first week. It was fucking horrible.

I'll dig out a photo of it later.

When I was in primary school on the way home I walked upto a lampost and said "I am he man" before headbutting it as hard as I could, I then proceeded to stagger about ten yards back to the group I was with but then blacked out and ended up in hospital, does that count?

I like stories.

That... explains a lot actually.

first time i gave blood i had a bit of a woozy moment.

little tip for you good people, if you give blood (and you should, it only takes and hour and doesnt hurt) make sure you have a decent brekkie especially if your appointment is for 11:30; one slice of toast and a cup of tea at 6:30 is asking for trouble.:(

first time i gave blood i had a bit of a woozy moment.

little tip for you good people, if you give blood (and you should, it only takes and hour and doesnt hurt) make sure you have a decent brekkie especially if your appointment is for 11:30; one slice of toast and a cup of tea at 6:30 is asking for trouble.:(

I'm not allowed because I had a blood transfusion a few years back.