You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone else looking forward to the release? Its one of those games where you either love it or hate it in my opinion, I for one cant wait, its out on the 12th of June I think.....

Most of the reviews ive seen have given it top marks, so hopefully it wil live up to the hype

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah looking forward to this big time. Ive played all of the Metal Gear games since PS1, love the idea of the stealth combat. Apparently there is more gunplay in this new version though.

Ive seen a few vids, and there is some fantastic new tech to use in this one. And it could well be better than GTA IV for me (I've nearly finished GTA, and Ive got this nagging feeling I enjoyed San Andreas more).

Yeah looking forward to this big time. Ive played all of the Metal Gear games since PS1, love the idea of the stealth combat. Apparently there is more gunplay in this new version though.

Ive seen a few vids, and there is some fantastic new tech to use in this one. And it could well be better than GTA IV for me (I've nearly finished GTA, and Ive got this nagging feeling I enjoyed San Andreas more).

Yeah type in ign ps3 in google and if you click on that its got something like a 4 page review, pretty much tells you whats new etc

Somone needs to talk me into it. Whats so good about it?

Its the first game for about 2 years that I've had on pre-order Nick. That should tell you everything.

Oh, and its going to be the best stealth action game of all time, loads of shooting, gadgets, cut-scenes, sneaking around and plenty of Ocelot.

Can't wait.