You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

scoucers funnier than geordies?

windass

Best shag I ever had was with a Geordie bird.

About 5 hours worth of just about anything you can think of and plenty of stuff that you can't.

I like Geordies.

I must say, ive always wanted to bag myself a geordie bird. Definately one thats on the list.

Personally dont have a problem with geordies or north east folk in the main. They are usually sound in my experience. I think they just become whoppers when they put on their Newcastle shirt. Outside the shirt i find them ok.

Best shag I ever had was with a Geordie bird.

About 5 hours worth of just about anything you can think of and plenty of stuff that you can't.

I like Geordies.

so the missus has stopped logging on here now?

Geordies are ace, its when they talk football that they let themselves down.

The missus is one, my ex was one and I've got a few geordie mates who when you go out with you are guarenteed a class time.

The City is nice too.

Are they funnier? Nope.

I must say, ive always wanted to bag myself a geordie bird. Definately one thats on the list.

Personally dont have a problem with geordies or north east folk in the main. They are usually sound in my experience. I think they just become whoppers when they put on their Newcastle shirt. Outside the shirt i find them ok.

they like ganning down the toon and having a reet good laugh. :drool:

I was walking past a grave yard on my way to work this morning and I saw a guy crouching by a gravestone.

I said, "morning!"

He said, "No mate, I'm just taking a shit".

sledge is...a bloke constantly pulled by dogs in bigg market.(newcastle) ;)

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Geordies are about as funny as cancer of the cock, same as some Jocks, they are a parody of what they are told to be, not what they actually are, it's like the Scouser in London who's trying to hard to fit in and playing up to the "loveable scally" tag making jokes about hubcaps and the like.

Geordie birds though, are fucking marvellous, well the ones with more than 4 teeth in thier head are anyway.

Geordies are about as funny as cancer of the cock, same as some Jocks, they are a parody of what they are told to be, not what they actually are, it's like the Scouser in London who's trying to hard to fit in and playing up to the "loveable scally" tag making jokes about hubcaps and the like.

Geordie birds though, are fucking marvellous, well the ones with more than 4 teeth in thier head are anyway.

i dont like newcastle birds much. i prefer bradford lasses. good fun.