You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Post your favourite NEGGING BASTARDS

silverlining

I'd just like to put it out there and let people know, that after trying to keep this forum clean and rid of anything *F I negged Mr Piechnik for comments in the Fred and Rose West thread.

He negged me with the comment 'Revenge neg - Eat my shit'

This behaviour should not be tolerated. It was however laughable how poxy his neg was though. Like being hit with a crumb.

I thought you were very harsh, didnt even try to school me on the error of my ways, just straight in there with the negging. Poor form.

I thought you were very harsh, didnt even try to school me on the error of my ways, just straight in there with the negging. Poor form.

730 posts. You should know better after so many. You know now. One day you'll thank me for this.

This site is made up primarily of sad old cunts who do nothing but moan and can not take any kind of opinion that goes against the grain; These are the "established" (though not all are likes this) and then you have the younger ones who can't wait to suckle the jism straight out of their mardy ass because they want to be the same.

Instead of just disagreeing they have to "neg" and try and put you down and they do this while making no attempt to counter any point made due to the limited knowledge they have. These are the same people who spend 90% talking off topic for the same reason that they know fuck all.

As for the people trying to teach me a lesson by making little red boxes on a screen, get to fuck you sad bastards.

Let the "negging" begin as if I give a fuck.

Consider this my last post as there are better sites where people actually contribute to debate and share differing opinions without thinking they are here to teach everyone a lesson.

Knock yourselves out have a "neg" wankfest.

Nobheads.

This site is made up primarily of sad old cunts who do nothing but moan and can not take any kind of opinion that goes against the grain; These are the "established" (though not all are likes this) and then you have the younger ones who can't wait to suckle the jism straight out of their mardy ass because they want to be the same.

Instead of just disagreeing they have to "neg" and try and put you down and they do this while making no attempt to counter any point made due to the limited knowledge they have. These are the same people who spend 90% talking off topic for the same reason that they know fuck all.

As for the people trying to teach me a lesson by making little red boxes on a screen, get to fuck you sad bastards.

Consider this my last post as there are better sites where people actually contribute to debate and share differing opinions without thinking they are here to teach everyone a lesson.

Nobheads.

Fuck me, you're full of yourself aren't you? Your opinions are ridiculed because they're DAFT, just because they're unique doesn't mean jackshit or that we have to respect them. If I started spouting shit about how a certain player of our team was easily replacable and then espoused the signing of a crappy bottling git from the lactaters I'd expect to be called up on it.

You keep going on about people not countering your points but you refuse to aknowledge any points made by others, you instead run off to another thread and start shitting all over that. And as for ass licking of the older forumites, you accused me of doing that after I'd just gone arround insulting one of the best liked players on here, have a look a the top of your screen, see that masthead? Guess what, he's actually well liked here and pointing out his flaws usually results in negs, but no one moans about it, it's funny how those who claim not to care about rep always moan the most when they're negged.

Another thing that really gets on my tits is that you seem think that the 'points' you put across are facts when they're actually nothing more than your flawed opinions, ie. Player A is easier to replace compared to Player B as he's strong, fast(nevermind the fact that he's one of the slowest we have) etc. But nevermind that, you're right, everyone here is thick and you're our intellectual superior, so why don't you fuck off and join your fellow thespians on RAWK.

Toodles, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Someone who knows his stuff then obviously, any names I`d like to rep him.

Hyppia4, the genius who couldn't get the name of one of our outsanding servants right, but he's ded clever he is.

Fuck me, you're full of yourself aren't you? Your opinions are ridiculed because they're DAFT, just because they're unique doesn't mean jackshit or that we have to respect them. If I started spouting shit about how a certain player of our team was easily replacable and then espoused the signing of a crappy bottling git from the lactaters I'd expect to be called up on it.

You keep going on about people not countering your points but you refuse to aknowledge any points made by others, you instead run off to another thread and start shitting all over that. And as for ass licking of the older forumites, you accused me of doing that after I'd just gone arround insulting one of the best liked players on here, have a look a the top of your screen, see that masthead? Guess what, he's actually well liked here and pointing out his flaws usually results in negs, but no one moans about it, it's funny how those who claim not to care about rep always moan the most when they're negged.

Another thing that really gets on my tits is that you seem think that the 'points' you put across are facts when they're actually nothing more than your flawed opinions, ie. Player A is easier to replace compared to Player B as he's strong, fast(nevermind the fact that he's one of the slowest we have) etc. But nevermind that, you're right, everyone here is thick and you're our intellectual superior, so why don't you fuck off and join your fellow thespians on RAWK.

Toodles, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hyppia4, the genius who couldn't get the name of one of our outsanding servants right, but he's ded clever he is.

Rocks houses glass throw et al.

Nobheads.

Negged for whinging about negging, then making out you don't care & then having a go at the site. Off you fuck.

Nobheads.

Ha ha. You bitch.

I've highlighted a part of your hissy fit as I think that parts the funniest. I guarantee you could copy and past that part and put it in any forum on any subject in the world.

I see people using other peoples first names on this forum as they know them. Yes, on occasion it can be a bit annoying when someone says "I'm referring to Franks (made up name) post and I don't agree with it", however Frank has a different user name so I've no idea who is been spoken about. I don't know them, so I don't use first names. It's what happens when people are discussing stuff for years. They get to know each other. It happens on every forum in the world.

I bet you have written the same post on about 5 footie forums at this stage and stormed off to the next one to post your "ideas".

Oh well.

P.S People who revenge neg are worse the paedophiles, murderers, rapists, and foreigners all mixed together. Revenge negging is the singularly most pathetic thing ever. If you partake in it you are gay. If you are already gay, then you are straight.

Nobheads.

Or maybe your posts are just fucking abysmal.