You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Post your favourite NEGGING BASTARDS

silverlining

RobbieOR has revenge negged me for about the fourth time. He's not even man enough to admit it, instead he dresses it up as something else like a women would. Pfft. On the ignore list you go Mr.Bore.

A revenge neg is only classed as a revenge neg when the neg is swiftly returned. Mine was at least 12 hours after. Anyway you were moaning. So calling someone a women and then putting them on ignore is very bitchy.

She negged me for my Barlow Pimp picture.

She was revenge negged in the name of Ken almighty.

A revenge neg is only classed as a revenge neg when the neg is swiftly returned. Mine was at least 12 hours after. Anyway you were moaning. So calling someone a women and then putting them on ignore is very bitchy.

Both negged.

Rewenge negging is no good. Those who indulge in rewenge negging rack dicaprine.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Got negged by Cain for posting a legitimate picture of a white person with an afro in response to a thread with a similar subject.

I will bide my time...

till you grow up a bit.

To the moron who just negged me: please, please fuck off and leave me alone. You bring nothing to this forum and I only ever see you fighting with people.

Yours truely,

Cain

ps. I don't care if I have made a spelling mistake in this post.

To the moron who just negged me: please, please fuck off and leave me alone. You bring nothing to this forum and I only ever see you fighting with people.

Yours truely,

Cain

ps. I don't care if I have made a spelling mistake in this post.

I would just like to confirm that it wasn't me.

Oh for the love of god .. the revenge negging after my comments on the Corro thread is a moral outrage!!

Is Kevin Webster the... 7th July 2009 01:11 PM Fugitive Revenge on behalf oif Barlow.

Plus that Bitch negged me with a weak comment about how long my daughter should be married before I allow her to sleep over..

I turn my back for 5 fucking minutes and the negging is untrue.. get a rip people one should never be negged for dissing corro or any of the cast.. its fucking shite and Mr. Fugitive negging me for my comment is definative proof of your utter gay bumminess!

I'd just like to put it out there and let people know, that after trying to keep this forum clean and rid of anything *F I negged Mr Piechnik for comments in the Fred and Rose West thread.

He negged me with the comment 'Revenge neg - Eat my shit'

This behaviour should not be tolerated. It was however laughable how poxy his neg was though. Like being hit with a crumb.

RobbieOR

Congrats you're a tit. :)

Negging someone for an opinion with the reason "no he's shit".

Played lad.

Same goes for CrazyHorse 7778.

Apparently not liking the office and seinfeld = neg.

Well he is. Also I owe you another neg for not liking the said programmes.