You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Post your favourite NEGGING BASTARDS

silverlining

Clarification required.

There's a forumite, lets call him SimonLFCBlue. He tried to neg another poster, lets call him Hamthing. He realised he couldn't do so as he was out of juice.

Hamthing pounced on this ineptitude and negged SimonLFCBlue. Simon's initial (non) neg reasoning was spurious and retarded and worthy of a neg.

So the question is, is it a revenge neg if the neg-ee negs the neg-er after the neg-er has declared a neg prematurely only to discover they cannot neg?

Nowt wrong with that. All I can see there is that you got the first blow in before he had the chance to.

Clarification required.

There's a forumite, lets call him SimonLFCBlue. He tried to neg another poster, lets call him Hamthing. He realised he couldn't do so as he was out of juice.

Hamthing pounced on this ineptitude and negged SimonLFCBlue. Simon's initial (non) neg reasoning was spurious and retarded and worthy of a neg.

So the question is, is it a revenge neg if the neg-ee negs the neg-er after the neg-er has declared a neg prematurely only to discover they cannot neg?

Pre-emptive negs are a thing of beauty and declaring a negging whilst being unable to carry it out qualifies.

Pre-emptive negs are a thing of beauty and declaring a negging whilst being unable to carry it out qualifies.

Yes. Pre-emptive negs are not only allowed but something that truly define the well-oiled war-machine of a dangerous customer. Someone says "Negged", you check and there's no neg, you hit that mother before they can launch their attack, thus lessening their attack and also still holding the moral high ground.

They are rare but wonderful.

Yes. Pre-emptive negs are not only allowed but something that truly define the well-oiled war-machine of a dangerous customer. Someone says "Negged", you check and there's no neg, you hit that mother before they can launch their attack, thus lessening their attack and also still holding the moral high ground.

odris is like that. The amount of times he says that and doesnt deliver.

*Cue neg from odris*

That's the internet equivalent of Cobra Kai. Strike first! Strike hard! No Mercy!

More Woo bitching

Woo. You will always, without a doubt, will be negged by me as soon as humanly possible after receiving a neg from you.

Hell, I got this bloody ability to neg so I could revenge neg you.

You knew it was coming, as my first ever neg was dished out to you within 30 seconds of my ability to neg.

Woo. You will always, without a doubt, will be negged by me as soon as humanly possible after receiving a neg from you.

Hell, I got this bloody ability to neg so I could revenge neg you.

You knew it was coming, as my first ever neg was dished out to you within 30 seconds of my ability to neg.

That's shithouse behavior that. Wierdly Alex was telling me last night that you were a shithouse negging douchebag. I was all like "Alex, he's ginger and Canadian, but he's no shithouse". Alex was all like "Seriously Phil la, he's a total douche". I didn't want to believe it, but it turns out that Woo's a lot of things, but he's no liar.

Now I negged Unrighteous yesterday, I told a well respected member of this forum he would revenge neg me.

He has negged me and I have to agree his sentiments could be worthy, I'm in a quandry now.

He negged me for missing Leeson.

I actually suppose this could be deemed negworthy but he was waiting for the slightest thing to hit me with.

Dam you Unrighteous *Shakes fist*

Dam you Odris *Shakes fist again*

Zeek would be ashamed of you all for disucssing your negs and reps. I miss him already and he has only been gone a few days.

I miss Leeson, but that goes without saying.

Well he repped me not even an hour ago on this very thread, so shuddupa you face.