You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Biggest Cunt On Radio 1 Poll

CharleyKnight

Biggest Cunt On Radio 1.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Cunt On Radio 1.

• Chris Moyles (Weekday Mornings)
    • Jo Whiley (Weekday Lunch milf)
    • Edith Bowman (annoying scottish slag who always plays Editors to pay her mortgage)
    • Scott Mills (Weekday Drive-Time Bender)
    • Pete Tong (Weekends and "In New Music We Trust")
    • Fearne and Reggie (Chart Show fuckin kids)
    • Dick and Dom (Sunday Mornings)
    • Nick Grimshaw (Don't know when, weekend northern cunt)
    • Zane Lowe (Weekday evenings.)
    • Collin Murray (Graveyard shift Mick)
    • Annie Mac (all the fuckin time!!)
    • Westwooooood
    • Nihall (The Asian Russel Brand)
    • Trevor Nelson (R&B Malteaser Head)
    • Sarah Cox (babbling Northern Slut)
    • Chappers and Dave (Gimps who somehow have their own show)
    • Steve Lamacq (Britpop aids sufferer)
    • Other (please state)

Here is a thread to consolidate all your views and determine who is the biggest cunt on radio 1. Now I personally don't particularly mind Radio 1, it beats local radio with adverts for compensation companies every 5 minutes. However their playlist is very hypocritical and there are some better whoppers working there. So who get's your vote and why?

Good to see moyles leading the way. I love it when I'm right. Which it a lot of the time to be fair.

Charley, can we arrange to have this poll sent to Radio 1 please after it has run its course?

This is why this poll is wrong and the previous Radio one poll is correct.

You mean you'd rather listen to slack-jawed, dribble-chinned, slurring, degenerate, Boltonite, mouth-aids Sara Cox rather then Chris Moyles?

I hate you guys.

I havent heard of a lot of them. Why is Steve Lamacq on it? He doesnt even come near the definition of it.

I know he doesn't mate, he's a legend however in the interests of fairness I had to add the majority of Dick Jockeys, sorry Disc Jockeys, on Radio 1.

Good to see moyles leading the way. I love it when I'm right. Which it a lot of the time to be fair.

Charley, can we arrange to have this poll sent to Radio 1 please after it has run its course?

Don't you worry, I'm on it. Let's get a few more results rolling in and I'll get it emailed off to them.

Moyles, then Cox..... He' just fucking loves the sound of his own voice. Call me old fashioned but I want songs and music on my way to work.... not some fat cunt talking about how great he is. Sadly I can not find a radio station that suits my needs;..

It's got to be Tim fucking Westwood.

The 50 year old son of a Bishop who attended a posh school adn came from a comfortable upbringing trying to act like a Gangster is about as big a cunt you can find. A Gangster who is openly anti-drink and drugs, a gangster who uses the phrase "strap it up before you slap it up - use a latex if possible" because he is a big promoter of safe sex, a 50 year old who says "Bow down and kiss the ring... and I don't wear any jewellery" and "awwww pickaaaz". A man who claims to have been the victim of a drive-by that involved a pellet gun and is the reason Ali G was invented.

How can it not be Tim Westwood?

Comic figure though he is, I don't see how anyone could hate Westwood. He is completely commited to the music. Even if you fucking hate hip hop, surely he deserves more respect than the gimps who are on there simply because they've cultivated a "wacky" radio persona?

Guest PaddyBerger15

Is Simon Bates still on Radio 1? If so, then he wins, this year, next year and every year that he is still alive. Unadulterated cuntistry of the highest order.