You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I hope we sign Duff

Jens

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McGeady is ace.

oh my fucking god ,I can't believe this comment ,and even worse that someone agreed with you ...This guy is the worst one trick pony ever produced .He's shit .In fact he's worse than shit.He'll do 200 keepie uppies with a golf ball while blindfolded but can't beat the near post with a cross .He has about as much end product as I do after a free night in a Brewery

as for Duff , he aint finished based on what I've seen of him .He's returning to fitness.Friendlies are shit apart from the work out value and against Brazil duff was looking better than he has done in 18 months .September after a decent preseason will tell a lot .He won't be coming to Anfield though , not a chance in hell .We missed our chance when he was at his best ,for a fat fraud that claimed to be a fan

oh my fucking god ,I can't believe this comment ,and even worse that someone agreed with you ...This guy is the worst one trick pony ever produced .He's shit .In fact he's worse than shit.He'll do 200 keepie uppies with a golf ball while blindfolded but can't beat the near post with a cross .He has about as much end product as I do after a free night in a Brewery

as for Duff , he aint finished based on what I've seen of him .He's returning to fitness.Friendlies are shit apart from the work out value and against Brazil duff was looking better than he has done in 18 months .September after a decent preseason will tell a lot .He won't be coming to Anfield though , not a chance in hell .We missed our chance when he was at his best ,for a fat fraud that claimed to be a fan

McGeady has improved a lot this season.

Has played very very well in the champions league, far better than anything we have on the left but too expensive. He'd cost between 10 and 15 million and I'm not sure he'll keep progressing

and what a missed opportunity it was. Instead of having an overhyped winger who has been ravaed with injury, we got an overhyped winger who is lazy and has been ravaged with injury.

Duff was a top player when he was at blackburn, since then he has been nothing.

and what a missed opportunity it was. Instead of having an overhyped winger who has been ravaed with injury, we got an overhyped winger who is lazy and has been ravaged with injury.

Duff was a top player when he was at blackburn, since then he has been nothing.

He had a pretty good first season at Chelsea, scoring goals, and winning trophies and that

Duff is not a 10th of the player he once was.

And he was never a tenth of the player that he was once claimed to be either. Which makes him 1/100th of the player that too many people who should know better were creaming their pants over once upon a time.

He was outstanding that season.

hes had 2 shit seasons after that so far ,injury,attitude,booze and lack of confidence all combined and I had him all but written off ,not because of his injuries but because of his attitude but I'm hearing things along similar lines to Richard Dunne,as in not boozing as excessivly and what I saw of him ,albeit in a friendly ,impressed me .I'm hopefull he'll regain some of his form

Fair enough, he's still ace though.

He is fucking terrible now.

I watched him when his shit team played the Mancs. They couldn´t even get close to him. Not terrible, awesome. In a better surrounding and with a world class manager I still think he could have three more years in him. He´s class and he works hard. Never cheats, all about fair play which is unusual for a winger. He looks a Liverpool player to me. I want him on a three year contract.