You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool fans in buy-out sensation from echo online

Guest Ronin47

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really like the sound of what he says in the press conference but still dont think it will ever happen.

I am however more sure than ever that IF i had the money, which i dont, i would buy into it.

The one thing though, is who provides money for transfers year after year?

Guest ulsterRed

Someone really needs to put a staop to all this nonsense. Cant you "Im gona buy Liverpool" fans see what your doing?

Isnt this season bad enough?

Hasnt enough damage been done both on and off the pitch?

Why everyone doent just chill out for three or four months, wait until summer transfers and see what happens. Just because two idot yanks put their foot in their mouths, so a bunch of you so called fans are throwing the dummy out of the pram. I dont like these two either but I can see the damage being done by all this bullshit everyday. Those Manure fans are all laughing at us, not because of two yanky owners but because of the way we the fans are behaving. If you dont like what happening that is fair enough, but your actions and public view points is as bad as some yanky not doing it the "Liverpool" way.

Fucking wise up the lot of you and give the yanks some time, the club needs stability that includes everyone from fans right up to Raffa and our yanky owners. What did you all think the new stadium was going to be free? You thought someone would come along and just put himself in £400million of debt so that we could all have a shinny new stadium. Sure why dont we just ask Bill Gates for the money, he wouldnt miss $400 million!

Lets start to accept the situation and stop being a bunch of fucking dumb idots. Give our full support to team and managment, get a new stadium and start fucking winning some silverware.

Lets start behaving like Liverpool fans instead of a bunch of dipsticks.

For those you who claim to have all the answers about buying out the club with fans money, your full of shit the lot of you. When did the yanks say they were interested in a buy out, oh thats right they didnt. So you can raise a billion for all they care, didnt you get the message they are not interested, so move on.

It isnt the yanks who are currently killing the club we love its the idiots who think they can own part of it when its not for sale. I hope if you are one of those idiots who once again show the world how unstable LFC is, I hope your proud of yourselves.

Guest ulsterRed
Of course we will....

Yeh of course we will, ill tell you what we will be doing this season. Winning fuck all because of all this bullshit. From top at the start of season to fucking 7th now that is a real achievement this season.

really like the sound of what he says in the press conference but still dont think it will ever happen.

I am however more sure than ever that IF i had the money, which i dont, i would buy into it.

The one thing though, is who provides money for transfers year after year?

If the club had no bank interest to pay then the £30m-40m plus annual profit ought to do very nicely.

The stadium cost would have to mostly borrowed but that should be covered by the extra long-term income.

As a financial model it's great. I just doubt the likelihood of finding 100,000 punters.

Someone really needs to put a staop to all this nonsense. Cant you "Im gona buy Liverpool" fans see what your doing?

Why everyone doent just chill out for three or four months, wait until summer transfers and see what happens. Just because two idot yanks put their foot in their mouths, so a bunch of you so called fans are throwing the dummy out of the pram. I dont like these two either but I can see the damage being done by all this bullshit everyday. Those Manure fans are all laughing at us, not because of two yanky owners but because of the way we the fans are behaving. If you dont like what happening that is fair enough, but your actions and public view points is as bad as some yanky not doing it the "Liverpool" way.

Fucking wise up the lot of you and give the yanks some time, the club needs stability that includes everyone from fans right up to Raffa and our yanky owners. What did you all think the new stadium was going to be free? You thought someone would come along and just put himself in £400million of debt so that we could all have a shinny new stadium. Sure why dont we just ask Bill Gates for the money, he wouldnt miss $400 million!

Lets start to accept the situation and stop being a bunch of fucking dumb idots. Give our full support to team and managment, get a new stadium and start fucking winning some silverware.

For those you who claim to have all the answers about buying out the club with fans money, your full of shit the lot of you. When did the yanks say they were interested in a buy out, oh thats right they didnt. So you can raise a billion for all they care, didnt you get the message they are not interested, so move on.

It isnt the yanks who are currently killing the club we love its the idiots who think they can own part of it when its not for sale. I hope if you are one of those idiots who once again show the world how unstable LFC is, I hope your proud of yourselves.

Howdy Tom. Or is it Momo?

It's posts like this and people who have no idea of the big picture that make me made up that I'm fucking off to Florida for two weeks to forget about this shit.

Peace out people.

good to see the northern irish sterotype prevailing. It is the Americans, you idiot.

I just wanted to point out a few spelling mistakes for you because they are clouding an otherwise fantastic post, cheers.

you're brilliant you are.

Yeh of course we will, ill tell you what we will be doing this season. Winning fuck all because of all this bullshit. From top at the start of season to fucking 7th now that is a real achievement this season.

So are we getting relegated, not winning anything or what?

Keep going backwards and you'll have us winning the league.

It doesn't matter anyway because http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/56329-we-going-win-champions-league.html

I think either your trying your best to be a fuckin smart arse or you miss the point. Have you watched a game lately? At the rate we are going we will be relagated this season.

I'm pretty fucking good at it too, aren't I? Lighten up.

Whilst we're at it, relegated this season? Now who's trying to be a smart arse?

Guest PaddyBerger15

Why don't you go and shove your red hand of Ulster right up your fucking arse, you big mouthed, know nothing twat.