You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Very, very Wes Anderson but I reckon that this probably has more going for it to a casual film fan than a some of his stuff. The plot is coherent and makes sense, the storytelling is excellent and the lines and characters are typically brilliant. Fiennes really needs to keep doing comedy because he's absolutely wicked at it. His delivery of some of the best lines is just wonderful.

See it.

8.5/10

• Upvote 1

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Need For Speed...exactly as Mendoza has said..

but preferred Gone in 60 seconds..

and Fast and Furious though...

This is the End. 8/10

Seth Rogen and the rest of his douchebag mates playing themselves in a stupid post-apocalyptic world.

Funny as hell and Danny McBride had me crying with laughter quite a few times.

Watched this the other night. Close to jobbing it after about 15 minutes. Stuck with it. Thankfully. Absolutely hilarious in parts. Actual LOLZ!

Son of God --- Have been waiting to see this film since I first heard about it.So I was left very underwhelmed with what unfolded in front of me. Didnt like the way they started the film at all and found the film to be more like something the church would make and show to children about the story of Jesus.No doubt it will probably be a hit with certain types of people. If you have seen the brilliant last temptation of christ and liked it, then this in comparison to it is the same as watching the exorcist to a tom and jerry cartoon.

4/10

• Upvote 1

Frozen.. Again... For about the 30th time.

When will it ever end???????

Know the whole thing pretty much by heart now

Worst part about having kids, this.

Idon'tfuckingknowanymoreimnumb /10

Do you want to build a snowman?

• Upvote 1

Son of God --- Have been waiting to see this film since I first heard about it.So I was left very underwhelmed with what unfolded in front of me. Didnt like the way they started the film at all and found the film to be more like something the church would make and show to children about the story of Jesus.No doubt it will probably be a hit with certain types of people. If you have seen the brilliant last temptation of christ and liked it, then this in comparison to it is the same as watching the exorcist to a tom and jerry cartoon.

4/10

The Last Temptaion of Christ is probs one of my favourite 10 films ever, better even than Kazantzakis' incredible book.

I think Scorcese actually trimmed a lot of the fat and excess baggage away from the novel, and along with Keitel's sublime Bronx Judas (!) and the breath taking final act itself, turned in a completely underrated masterpiece,

If the religious zealots had actually been arsed to watch The Last Temptation to it's conclusion then they might have realised that Kazantzakis' (and Scorcese's) Christ has more faith, love and passion than their "own" insular pre-concept.

• Upvote 2