You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

8 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

So was Lofty from Eastenders.

You'd have to really look for that, Tom Watt plays an electrician according to his list of appearances.

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

Are you sure he wasn't just an electrician on set.

Well, he's known as The Electrician so if he was, he was probably ptrty impressive at his job.

Blade Runner 2049

possibly the worst movie I’ve ever seen and I sat through episodes 8 & 9.

Told the Mrs we’d settle down early and have a romantic night together & watch this. 

I honestly think I’d have been better doing a Travis Bickle and throwing backdoor bangers 6 on instead.

3 hours of pure tedium.

0/10

Ana de Amas 10/10

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Blade Runner 2049

possibly the worst movie I’ve ever seen and I sat through episodes 8 & 9.

Told the Mrs we’d settle down early and have a romantic night together & watch this. 

I honestly think I’d have been better doing a Travis Bickle and throwing backdoor bangers 6 on instead.

3 hours of pure tedium.

0/10

Ana de Amas 10/10

I watched it stoned in the cinema and it didn't improve matters. Dull as fuck- if this Villeneuve cunt ruins Dune, I'll hunt him down and make him watch fucking Sicario, Arrival and the second half of Prisoners until he bleeds out in frustration and annoyance.

Probably close enough to release to say I saw a preview of 'People Just Do Nothing: Big In Japan' a few weeks back and it's nothing that'll take the world by storm, or have any surprises once you know the premise, but if you like the show you'll walk out smiling.

Some brilliant laugh out loud moments and the obvious pathos the show usually has is all there.

7 lyrical blows to the jaw out of 10

36 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Probably close enough to release to say I saw a preview of 'People Just Do Nothing: Big In Japan' a few weeks back and it's nothing that'll take the world by storm, or have any surprises once you know the premise, but if you like the show you'll walk out smiling.

Some brilliant laugh out loud moments and the obvious pathos the show usually has is all there.

7 lyrical blows to the jaw out of 10

I imagine there are going to be a tonne of quotable lines. Love the one in the trailer ‘Japan has a massive drugs problem, you can’t get them anywhere’ 

15 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I imagine there are going to be a tonne of quotable lines. Love the one in the trailer ‘Japan has a massive drugs problem, you can’t get them anywhere’ 

Yeah, it’s like a really good episode with loads of other stuff going on around it.

Doesn't lose anything, but doesn’t particularly gain anything by doing the fish out of water stuff.

They absolutely nail the ending though.