You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On-line petition to save Rafael Benitez

grahamlfc

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday Night is the Time to show support for Rafa Long, Loud, and Proud

This is just not the Liverpool Way

Managers come and go so do Owners and if the Owners believe that they can force the manager out?

They have to take note that they will be next if the replacement isnt a hit ASAP The Fans will not stop and be fed Texas Bullshit be aware

It's nothing to do with player management. It's to do with the relationship between him and the owners(who've been here all of 5 minutes) and it becoming broken beyond repair.

I know exactly what the problem is mate, I'm referring to other problems that Rafa is having with keeping players happy with the rotation policy.

Although I would be devastated with Rafa leaving I can't help feeling frustrated with him at times.

A little frustration but that gets put on the backburner when you have owners like we've got ready to screw up this club. A change of manager would put us back by at least two years.

I agree with you about the two owners and think we made a mistake letting Yanks anywhere near our club. In fact in hindsight Shiniwatzisname might have been a better option.

Hopefully Rafa will keep his head down until Wednesday when the Yanks will be in for a rude awakening.

I'm just not 100% on Rafas selection policy, hopefully he will prove me wrong.

Rafa deserves 2 more years to deliver a serious league challenge