You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

fergie backing Milan...

Bob

Guest Jay W

Thats the way I like it. Everybody writing us off because it's less pressure and if anything I doubt Ancelotti would like his comments because it adds pressure to Milan. Unless of course he believes it himself which is great for us.

If he did say that, then he's a bit hypocritical calling Mourinho disrespectful and then coming out and not giving one of the two best teams in the competition a chance. Bitter just isn't the word.

Stupid old cunt.

Quoted in the Guardian the other day thus:

"Fergie, as befits a cautious Scot and a diplomatic one, is sitting on the fence. 'Liverpool are hard to beat,' he said. 'They will set out to be hard to beat in the final. Milan have got fantastic quality and in Kaka and Seedorf they have a couple of special players, but there's two teams with different styles and it's a very difficult game to call. I wouldn't put a penny on it.'"

This then is a man who is both two-faced and full of shit. We knew that all along though - eh? They've done well to win the league this season but who's going to remember that when Stevie lifts the big cup? There's the explanation for this latest nonsense to be spouted on MUTV. Or was it on ITV? Oh wait - they're the same channel aren't they?

And some people wanted these plebs to win the title again,fuck me all Ive heard since sunday(media wise)neville best r/b, duck lips best c/h, carrick-best passer ,give me a break. Oh well another year of the media thrashing themselves over the mancs.

He's got to say that hasn't he? I'm sure manyoo's PR machine put a flea in his ear for the Observer quotes as it implies to their stupid fans that we are; a) equal to Milan and therefore; b) better than manyoo. Whereas in fact it was a rare moment of lucidity by the old sot.

Dear Rafa,

Well done for playing a defensive midfielder against milan - you really learnt from your mistake the first time.

Cheap bottle of plonk on its way

love

slur

ps - that stains not poo - its gregs steakbake fallout

Haha! Thath one made me laugh out loud.

It's so funny cause it's true.

Fergie, as befits a cautious Scot and a diplomatic one, is sitting on the fence. 'Liverpool are hard to beat,' he said. 'They will set out to be hard to beat in the final. Milan have got fantastic quality and in Kaka and Seedorf they have a couple of special players, but there's two teams with different styles and it's a very difficult game to call. I wouldn't put a penny on it.'

LINK

Fucking silly old pisshead!

While it is a classless thing to say, it is also an obvious thing for him to say. If Milan easily beat us then he draws comfort from the fact that we don't extend our lead over them to 6-2. If we lose we also don't grab the glory he wants for his team, and it also makes their semi final collapse easier to stomach since they lose to the best team. But if we beat Milan it shows up Fergie's deficiencies all the more, and he knows this. So he is desperate for us to lose.

He is bitter and partisan, but we already knew this.

"But I know we paid a high price for the Premiership fightback which we needed at Everton to turn a 2-0 scoreline into a 4-2 victory."

WTF is he on about? They were handed 3 goals on a silver platter by the Blueshite.

Who gives a fuck what he thinks? Even if we lose its fuck all to do with him. The senile arl cunt has only ever got their once, he really shouldnt be commenting!

Exactly, and how many years has Rafa been here and got us into two finals.

Wanna compare numbers do ya' Fergie punk?....do ya?

That tactical note after Istanbul was clearly his attempt at saying to rafa 'I'm just as clever as you. Look I worked youse out'

Of course he's not.

Cunt.

In fairness, he learned enough to concede three goals to Milan, he just neglected to concentrate during the rest of the lesson.