You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carra & Agger

El Rojo

Fair play to Carra for highlighting several dives to the ref and to Agger for giving Drogba loads for being such a pussy.

Seem to be cut from the same quality cloth, those two lads.

Fuck knows what they must of thought of that twat feigning injury every 5 seconds. Diving unfortunately is now part of the game but whats with all this pretending to be injured stuff? He's a great striker but one odious, cheating piece of scum

was just explaining that incident to my mate (spurs fan - but hes ok he hates drogba and likes agger) was hilarious, broke the tension in my house without a doubt.

i was convinced mourinho was gonna say that was provocation though and call for arms around the world for chelsea as he usually does, to get agger banned or something:blah its a shame danny isnt experienced enough to know that he prob should have fouled drogba early on for the goal before the situation got dangerous (something i think sami would have did) but hes still fuckin ace!!

Personally I would prefer Agger to do his job (something he didnt do against Drgba for the goal) than point out something we all know.

We all know Drogba is a sperm slurper but I thought he did the business tonight for them twats. He really gave Agger a going over I was disappointe dwith the german twat for not bringing out the yellow with all the diving going on.

Maureen's pre-match comments seemed to have worked, as the ref seemed ultra cautious about handing Dogbreath a yellow.

He owned our defence all night though, and it's a real bastard that both he and that little twerp Cole are our hoodoo players.

Maureen's pre-match comments seemed to have worked, as the ref seemed ultra cautious about handing Dogbreath a yellow.

He owned our defence all night though, and it's a real bastard that both he and that little twerp Cole are our hoodoo players.

Drogba should have been carded for one of his numerous dives. It was ridiculous.

Chelsea were fouling us all over the pitch and it wasn't being called.

Carra and Agger were fucking appalling. Drogma raped them repeatedly all night without mercy.

Maybe if they spent more time playing football and less time whinging to the ref we wouldn't be in our current diabolical situation.

Errr....yeah. I think you'll notice Agger complained when Drogba was being a cheating twat. Considering the fact that Drogba is a cheating twat all the time, I think Agger didn't complain enough.

Carra and Agger were fucking appalling. Drogma raped them repeatedly all night without mercy.

Maybe if they spent more time playing football and less time whinging to the ref we wouldn't be in our current diabolical situation.

Drogba raped them all night? How many did he score again?

Diabolical situation?

1-0 down after one leg? A knackered Chelsea team coming to the world's finest living, breathing, heaving football cauldron?

Your first point is bollocks too, they made several vital interceptions throughout the game.

even though many of you think agger had a shocker, u have to ask why does drogba not get penalised for backing in when crouch literally was giving away fouls for doing almost the same thing??. its clear that drogba is a brilliant player but this baffles me sometimes, cos whenever agger moved away and went to the ball drogba tended to fall over a get free kicks. or do any of you have any idea how this tactic should have been defended cos im kind of perplexed. (didnt chelsea fans say we were a long ball team -and sing "hoof the ball, hoof the ball" bare faced cheek after last night)

even though many of you think agger had a shocker, u have to ask why does drogba not get penalised for backing in when crouch literally was giving away fouls for doing almost the same thing??. its clear that drogba is a brilliant player but this baffles me sometimes, cos whenever agger moved away and went to the ball drogba tended to fall over a get free kicks. or do any of you have any idea how this tactic should have been defended cos im kind of perplexed. (didnt chelsea fans say we were a long ball team -and sing "hoof the ball, hoof the ball" bare faced cheek after last night)

Very true - I think Mourinho's pre-match comments about us trying to get Drogba booked may have preyed on the ref's mind somewhat. I actually thought he had a decent game, and didn't fall for too much of their shit, but how Drogba didn't get booked after the sindey show of cuntiness that he put on is staggering.

sadly i think we all know that crouch doesnt get away with it because he has an awkward frame blah blah, as fair as i thought the ref was he made a stinker of that situation, im not sayin drogba was fouling but by the same principles then neither was crouch, and some of drogbas diving was a disgrace, especially the one near the touchline when he held his face and lay there for so long mourinho came over. *Camera cuts to Rafa* Rafa mutters "el cunto" :blah