You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

On 20/03/2024 at 09:13, Section_31 said:

There was a thing in private eye a few months back about charles being a lazy bastard.

The 1st of March he actually turned up at my little lad's school. 

image.jpeg

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Where did you hear that chief?

Someone I know was at a press briefing at the Palace earlier. Have heard she's getting chemo and will release a video message. Poss at 6pm.

Just now, Section_31 said:

Someone I know was at a press briefing at the Palace earlier. Have heard she's getting chemo and will release a video message. Poss at 6pm.

Ooh er. Could be a pre-emptive announcement to stop the press shits leaking it.

I can't stand the royals, but I hate the press just as much.

Should just let her get her treatment and be with her family.

Just watched the interview then. Fucking hell gutted for anyone with that cunt disease. She didn’t look well. 

I feel like a right twat for joking along with all the shite. 

I hope (as I would any human being) she makes a full recovery. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just watched the interview then. Fucking hell gutted for anyone with that cunt disease. She didn’t look well. 

I feel like a right twat for joking along with all the shite. 

I hope (as I would any human being) she makes a full recovery. 

How about if they’d been truthful in the first place?

But horrifying for anyone to get a diagnosis like that…especially having children the age of hers

I wouldn’t feel too guilty about joking about her before we knew what was up with her. It was obvious that something out of the ordinary was happening and the attempts to convince the public otherwise were laughable. 

However, knowing what we now know, it’s obviously no longer something to joke about and, as with anyone with cancer, I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

• Upvote 2

Agree with Nelly here, and Champ too. Don't feel guilty for joking before the details came out, black comedy powers this place.

And I also think they should have got out there quicker, made a statement as she's now done, and cuts the press off at the knees.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Agree with Nelly here, and Champ too. Don't feel guilty for joking before the details came out, black comedy powers this place.

And I also think they should have got out there quicker, made a statement as she's now done, and cuts the press off at the knees.

That Mother’s Day thing. What the actual fuck were they thinking about?

• Upvote 2