You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

• 3 weeks later...

Prince Harry has lost a court challenge against a British government decision to strip him of taxpayer-funded protection after he quit royal duties.

Harry took legal action against the Home Office after it decided in February 2020 he would no longer be given the “same degree” of protection when in the country.

During a hearing in December, lawyers for Harry argued the decision meant he was “singled out” and treated “less favourably,” British news agency PA Media reported.

According to the news agency, his lawyers also cited a failure to consider the impact on the UK’s reputation of a “successful attack” on Harry, who has lived with his wife Meghan in California since July 2020.

But the court ruled that the decision was justified and “not marred by procedural unfairness.”

Tory boy Peirce who writes for the Daily Mail at about 8 seconds in.

Kate's lost. No one knows where she is. Have to get these two doing a TV address from outside Buckingham Palace.....'just come home Kate, you're not in any trouble' 

20240228_134145.jpg

7 minutes ago, Strontium said:

A hysterectomy is a pretty serious procedure. I wouldn't expect anyone to be tripping the light fantastic for a few months after one.

This is a fair point if that's what she's had (and I agree that is most likely what she has had done). Remember a friend of my mums having one years back and she had to take things easy for about 3 months.

If Middleton doesn't pop up by June, then we can start assuming Charles has had her Epsteined.

I thought it was widely known she’d had an operation. These royal commentators are bloody mental. 

Sarah Vine has a live article on the heil with the headline stating that the death of Tom Kingston is a reminder that death is no respecter of royals or social class. Batshit 

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

The Royal linked bloke who died recently (the husband of a daughter of Princess Michael of Kent) appears to have offed himself with an inquest today stating that he died of a “traumatic head wound” with a gun being found close to his body 

I wonder if the two are linked?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

The Royal linked bloke who died recently (the husband of a daughter of Princess Michael of Kent) appears to have offed himself with an inquest today stating that he died of a “traumatic head wound” with a gun being found close to his body 

Can anyone confirm the whereabouts of Markle on February 25th?

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

So it wasn’t the “clot shot” ????!!!!!! Wow. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

@Gnasher any clues what this idiot is on about here? 

Nope. What I do know as an ardent royalist is I took my eye of the ball. Appears Kate if not well at all. I didn't realise, I quite literally spent 4 days praying over the Kings arsole and all that time Kate was having a termination after a one night fling with Craig David. She only did it to get back at Wills for pegging that Rosie girl. 

Even more shocking is that Harry bastard and his yanky black actress wife are 6th in line!! They edging they way up on the sly.  IT CANT HAPPPEN. And Prince Philip not about to sort things out. 

No idea what title tattle Stronts is on about though. I only deal with facts.