You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The photo thread

RedinSweden

Irish geographical humour.

I feel bad for leaving you out, Zeb.

I really wanted to take a picture for you today but didn't have my phone on me. Was driving through a little town over here and there was a fish and chip shop called "Zebedee's". I nearly got my BOIP just for the craic.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanted to take a picture for you today but didn't have my phone on me. Was driving through a little town over here and there was a fish and chip shop called "Zebedee's". I nearly got my BOIP just for the craic.

Nice thought. People tend to name their shops and pets Zebedee rather than their children. I think I was the "experiment".

When I was in Granada in Spain there was a Chinese restaurant called Woo something or other. Cant remember the second name. The bastard is taking over the world.

Did he try any Guinness?

No. Being a regular Guinness drinker, who had never before been to Ireland, I definitely did NOT try the most marketed product to ever come from Ireland.

I did, however, see a wee Leprachaun, but he must have been going to a fancy dress party somewhere as he was wearing normal clothes.

No. Being a regular Guinness drinker, who had never before been to Ireland, I definitely did NOT try the most marketed product to come from Ireland.

I did, however, see a wee Leprachaun, but he must have been going to a fancy dress party somewhere as he was wearing normal clothes.

Had a feeling you wouldnt.

Guest simon

I'd love to try propper irish Guinness Do they still let people into the factory and taste all the different types of Guinness th thought of being let loose in thier would e a dream come true. I loves Guinness me just pisses me off how its so expensive. Saying that if it was cheap all i would drink in my life would be Guinness thats the only alcoholic beverage i drink now i do love Amstel but makes me very nasty.Had aan Amstell lastt night and fehe llove for it coming back i immediately ordered a Guinnss and tat feeling went.

I'd love to try propper irish Guinness Do they still let people into the factory and taste all the different types of Guinness th thought of being let loose in thier would e a dream come true. I loves Guinness me just pisses me off how its so expensive. Saying that if it was cheap all i would drink in my life would be Guinness thats the only alcoholic beverage i drink now i do love Amstel but makes me very nasty.Had aan Amstell lastt night and fehe llove for it coming back i immediately ordered a Guinnss and tat feeling went.

I had a lovely pint of Guinness (or 10) last night in the Irish American bar on Lime St. Hadn't had it for about 2 months before this weekend and I can't believe how much I've missed it.

Yeah they do. I think they give you two free pints. I havent been, but it seems similar to the Heineken museum in Holland.

Lying down game will always be cool. Negged.

That guy's group may be worldwide and the original, so it's a bit surprising it only has 3,000 members. Our one is an MK group and has 1,500. I use a different body position as well with the feet, though I may grudgingly change seeing as he invented it.

Here's the group anyway:

My Photos in The lying down game - Milton Keynes squad. | Facebook