You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Gray is a CUNT!

nibbler

I'm not one of your most regular posters on here (:eek: ) but I am moved to add my tuppence worth to this.

He is indeed a complete wanker. I think most of the neighbours complained after they heard me screaming "FUCK OFF ANDY GRAY YOU CUNT" at the top of my voice. This particular outburst was after he slagged Jerzy for "standing still" when the free kick went in. Adopt absurd scottish accent; "The ornly thing wroang with this is thi kipper. Noah kipper should evah stahnd still, thi should at lee-ist have a goah at diving far the bawall." Actually you fat baldy prick, nothing fucks me off more than keepers making a ridiculous attempt at diving for a ball they don't stand a chance of getting. Jerzy was beaten by a well-taken free kick. That he shouldn't have been beaten is arguable.

From the off he was doing us down. A dreadful studs-up challenge on Robbie was met with; "Thir wars nawathing wrong with that challinge." Reminded me of when Fat Frank broke Xabi's leg with a dreadful tackle and he said that was a perfectly good challenge too.

I fucking hate him. Not quite as much as I hate Thatcher, Murdoch, Blair, Archer (both), Bush, Ferguson and Abramovich (I've slimmed this list down coz you'll all be bored by now), but nearly. Very nearly.

I'm not one of your most regular posters on here (:eek: ) but I am moved to add my tuppence worth to this.

He is indeed a complete wanker. I think most of the neighbours complained after they heard me screaming "FUCK OFF ANDY GRAY YOU CUNT" at the top of my voice. This particular outburst was after he slagged Jerzy for "standing still" when the free kick went in. Adopt absurd scottish accent; "The ornly thing wroang with this is thi kipper. Noah kipper should evah stahnd still, thi should at lee-ist have a goah at diving far the bawall." Actually you fat baldy prick, nothing fucks me off more than keepers making a ridiculous attempt at diving for a ball they don't stand a chance of getting. Jerzy was beaten by a well-taken free kick. That he shouldn't have been beaten is arguable.

From the off he was doing us down. A dreadful studs-up challenge on Robbie was met with; "Thir wars nawathing wrong with that challinge." Reminded me of when Fat Frank broke Xabi's leg with a dreadful tackle and he said that was a perfectly good challenge too.

I fucking hate him. Not quite as much as I hate Thatcher, Murdoch, Blair, Archer (both), Bush, Ferguson and Abramovich (I've slimmed this list down coz you'll all be bored by now), but nearly. Very nearly.

Best post ever.

Some excellent calls on that hate list rb14. Nothing against Mary Archer though - just a deluded (and allegedly frigid) silly woman.
Noooooooo. No wayyyyy. That "fragrant" slaaaag insider-share-dealt her way into hundreds of thousands of pounds, lied under oath and supports her weasily little shitbag husband to the hilt. She's one of the first against my wall.

Anyway, last night Gray would have beaten Thatcher in my first against the wall list and that's saying something!

Noooooooo. No wayyyyy. That "fragrant" slaaaag insider-share-dealt her way into hundreds of thousands of pounds, lied under oath and supports her weasily little shitbag husband to the hilt. She's one of the first against my wall.

Anyway, last night Gray would have beaten Thatcher in my first against the wall list and that's saying something!

:wow: shouldn't you include all politicians in that :telloff: only after what they can get out of it look at blunket

andy gray complete wanker, can hardly remember a single time he's had a decent word for us

as much as i agree with him being a cunt, i have to agree with his point about jerzy standing still for the free kick, nothing pisses me off more than keepers standing still and watching a ball go in. You might not reach it but atleast have a fucking bash

I hate a still keeper too. If he had have dived, there may have been a slim chance of stopping it.

I hate a still keeper too. If he had have dived, there may have been a slim chance of stopping it.

We might aswell have put a cardboard cut out between the sticks.

Sorry Jerzy.