You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GET YOUR HALF SEASON TICKETS NOW!!!!!

grahamlfc

Get your half season tickets NOW!!!

The blue shite (Everton) are always game for a laugh, and I had a good one in hearing them advertise on local radio for sale half-season tickets for sale as the ideal Christmas present.

What a sad club, if you want a season ticket to watch that shite you can walk down to Woodison and get one TODAY.

If you want a Liverpool FC season ticket, write to the club, and put your name on the waiting list, which stands apparently at the last count approaching 30,000 peole and you may have one in approximately 8 years - and that's if you're lucky.

Remember also, last season when they were drawn at home to Chelsea in the FA Cup 4th or 5th round - who were and still are the current Premiership English champions, it wasn't a televised match. What was the attendance? Let me remind you...................28,000, yeah that's right 28,000 against Chelsea..............................unbelievable and that my friends sums up our "friends" from across the park.

Oh yeah, let's not forget the DVD they have brought out for Christmas, the 3-0 win against us in a league match this season!!!!! Funny that, we beat them 3-1 home and away last season and i can't remember seeing the DVD for sale!

Sad club, sad Chairman, sad stadium.................but most of all sad supporters if you can call them that.......................remember also the day we played Chelsea in August in the Charity Shield, 56,000 in the Millenium stadium, only 13,000 Chelsea fans, 43,000 Liverpool fans, the same day they played a testimonial at Woodison for their greatest ever manager. Howard Kendall ..................the attendance..17,868.

I REST MY CASE.................................

Eight years? And the rest.

It is actualy about that, buying tickets a while back and I asked how long it was now and she reckoned seven to nine years.

It is actualy about that, buying tickets a while back and I asked how long it was now and she reckoned seven to nine years.

Well I've been on the list for nine years and counting and I think Brownie is something similar. They refuse to tell you how many are on the list or how long you'll have to wait. They did tell me they only turn over less than a hundred tickets a year though (ie, 100 give theirs up and the next 100 on the list get theirs). Parry said in an interview a few years ago that the waiting list doubled very soon after they announced the new stadium.

Well I've been on the list for nine years and counting and I think Brownie is something similar. They refuse to tell you how many are on the list or how long you'll have to wait. They did tell me they only turn over less than a hundred tickets a year though (ie, 100 give theirs up and the next 100 on the list get theirs). Parry said in an interview a few years ago that the waiting list doubled very soon after they announced the new stadium.

I guess there is no excact figure then if she's saying one thing and you've been on it longer, still a bastid of a time to wait...

I'll be going back on the list once my contract runs out, I'd imagine I'll be drawing my pension before they even look at my name..

They did tell me they only turn over less than a hundred tickets a year though (ie, 100 give theirs up and the next 100 on the list get theirs).

This is because people are dishonest, and instead of giving up their season ticket when they no longer need it, they keep it in their name and hand it on to someone they know instead.

I'd hazard a guess that probably less than half of all season tickets are held by the person named on them.

This is because people are dishonest, and instead of giving up their season ticket when they no longer need it, they keep it in their name and hand it on to someone they know instead.

I'd hazard a guess that probably less than half of all season tickets are held by the person named on them.

Not any more. The club had an amnesty this summer, I think. I know people who had been using STs in the name of dead relatives or had got them three times removed from the original owner. Fucking rip off.