You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Numbers can be got from ???

ashfire

Guest bigf00t

well... if they didnt sell them (separately) for the WC kits what makes you think they'll do it for English clubs considering they'll only ever use them in European games...

im a bit pissed that JJB only had the premiership numbers available, and i couldnt find them on the official site, so ill ask the experts.

where can i order them from ?

cheers

If you haven't already fot the shirt then i know that http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/index.jsp have got those numbers. you just have to state on the final order screen that you want those numbers.

I got mine through a small local shop (down south) who ordered the numbers for me so you might want to look arround and see if anyone will be able to sort you out.

well... if they didnt sell them (separately) for the WC kits what makes you think they'll do it for English clubs considering they'll only ever use them in European games...

Adidas manufacture them as packs. I ordered a Spain shirt for Euro 2004 with Vicente on it's reverse. I had to wait an extra two weeks because the pack had to be ordered from adidas. Try emailing them and asking them.

soccer scene, here down in london town, on oxford street and carnaby street will do them with the adidas numbers (left over World Cup stock). takes a little persuading, but just saw a fella get a 9 Fowler shirt down there...

Unfortunately i live in the NW :)

but i phoned adidas and they put me onto metro-sport.com via 08456015616

i phoned them and they only accept email or fax orders. The email address was sales@metro-sport.com

From the website it looks as though they onyl come in packs of 10. Although they do name / number packages., Didnt get a price though.

Unfortunately i live in the NW :)

but i phoned adidas and they put me onto metro-sport.com via 08456015616

i phoned them and they only accept email or fax orders. The email address was sales@metro-sport.com

From the website it looks as though they onyl come in packs of 10. Although they do name / number packages., Didnt get a price though.

you could always give soccerscene a call, their details are here: http://www.soccerscene.com/shop/scripts/terms.asp

didnt get one myself as i've heard there's some rumblings that there may be a european version of the home kit (with the star ball and five times badges) coming out...