You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Duff to Newcastle..

sh#t waffle

let him go there newcastle are f**ked.Roeder is shite and there team needs a total rebuild starting at the back and going forward.

they have ameobi as there only recognised forward,shearer and chopra gone and owen out for a very very very long time.

its total look at us buying big name players arent we boss.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, Fuck bollox Wank :no

I was so happy this afternoon at the thought of him commng here.

If we spend 6m plus on pennant when we could have had duff for 11m then that will just show how stupid we are as a club in the transfer market.

Whatever you say about Newcastle they really do support there manager in the transfer market, if they ever get a proper manager they could be really dangerous

If we spend 6m plus on pennant when we could have had duff for 11m then that will just show how stupid we are as a club in the transfer market.

Whatever you say about Newcastle they really do support there manager in the transfer market, if they ever get a proper manager they could be really dangerous

yeah but we got rafa :D

Left sided players we have: Riise, Zenden, Kewell, Gonzalez. We need a RIGHT sided player. As far as Im concerned Gerrard is the best right sided midfielder in the world. He just happens to also be one of the best central midfielders and under Houllier once or twice a very good right back. i personally think the signing of Alves is more of a threat to finnan than Gerrard. Midfield of Gonzalez. Alonso, Sissoko & Gerrard. Class

What happened to "Trust in Rafa", Nick? I reckon you've been reading so many of Rash's posts that you've become infected. With Rafa, it's never about the expensive player or the cheap player, it's about the right player.

Haha Newcastle's recent spending is ridiculous for the return they've got.

Luque £10m

Duff £10m

Owen £17m

Boumsong £7m

Emre £5m

Parker £5m

Over £50m - crazy.

And to think that Rash regularly holds Newcastle up as a club whose transfer policy we should be emulating. Mind you, they've become so ridiculous that even he's had to move on in hs arguments. It's Spurs now, isn't it Rash?

Parker, Emre and Duff are decent buys for them, to be fair. They're just unlucky with injuries as a club. Well, either that or their training methods are shit. They were only really robbed on the Luque and Boumsong deals, and most people on here probably thought those two players were worth that at the time.

And to think that Rash regularly holds Newcastle up as a club whose transfer policy we should be emulating. Mind you, they've become so ridiculous that even he's had to move on in hs arguments. It's Spurs now, isn't it Rash?

Not emulating at all. I think it is ridiculous that we can't compete with the likes of Newcastle for players without being told they are imminently going bankrupt.

I was scpetical about those Duff stories anyway so i'm hardly surprised how it's worked out.

I hope get our deals sorted though, it's starting to piss me off.

I am not bothered about it, we have 5 weeks left and that is a long time. We have our targets the problem is that Rafa wants a good few players and we don't have the budget other big clubs have despite our success.

Obviously Rafa wants Alves and a striker however he cannot pay more than £10M and still buy a decent striker. I think ideally he will pay the money for Alves and get Trezeguet on loan but I suppose Juventus will want straight cash as this stage. I think Rafa needs £20M but only has about £12M to play with, I could be wrong.

I was scpetical about those Duff stories anyway so i'm hardly surprised how it's worked out.

I agree, you can bang on all you like about, right price etc etc, but surely nobody can deny that our transfer dealings are a fucking joke, i don't know why or who is responsible so i'm not pointing the finger of blame at anybody but why does every single deal we're involved in turn into war and fucking peace, it is boring the tits off me!

What happened to "Trust in Rafa", Nick? I reckon you've been reading so many of Rash's posts that you've become infected. With Rafa, it's never about the expensive player or the cheap player, it's about the right player.

Thats' the problem with some people on here Paul, they seem to think we should be paying the top dollar for players, if you want a car and you think you should pay £500 and the person selling says they wan't double, waht do you do. I would politely tell them I was no longer interested and walk away.

No matter how much you want soemthing if it don't make financial sense, as Zammo used to say " Just say No"

I still can't belive people are whinging over our transfers this summer, we have bought in 3 new players. All have good reviews optimism is high, but I get the feeling that some people just want more and more. It's better than last summer and look how the season panned out.

Get a grip you crying buggers!

I have got over the pissed off bit Ive got a headache now. We really should have any signings done and get them into pre season training and settled.

It really does give the moan squad ammunition, hope it all gets sorted soon and not left to the final hour - as we know that tend not to work out.

Guest Kenny
When do they fly out for the training camp? I'm sure Rafa would want any signings done soon so they can join them and bed in with the players.

Im sure Rafa would of wanted the signings by the start of pre season, not just the training camp.

Guest Paul Mc
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1826571,00.html

So another LFC fuck up or just another failed negotiating tool or Alternatively a magical peice of negotiation by the wonderful Parry, you decide

Ok, you've made your point now and got the desired reaction. But do you seriously believe that we were in for Duff and not just linking ourselves to give a reminder to Sevilla and Alves, who is probably in Spain seething that his dream move is still on hold?