You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ronaldinho

GeoffM

Can't believe I'm saying this, but a rare moment of class from Lampard after the final whistle, swapping shirts and what looked like a good-natured word with Ronaldinho. When your side's been turned over like that all you can do is acknowledge the quality of the side that did it to you. Something that the man they call "The Translator" would do well to learn.

I'd have fucking wanted him dead if he was a Liverpool player. Team out, and the lad is having a laugh with Ronaldino in desperation to get his shirt? What a tit.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The itv commentators really are outdoing themselves tonight I must add.

Saying they've now changed their style since huth came on.

Now a penalty given when it shouldn't have been. First offside then a perfect challenge on dickhead terry.

I think that may be a world record for number of players offside at any one time. It look like six of the not-in-europe-anymore-despite-gazillions-of-quid fuckers.

The itv commentators really are outdoing themselves tonight I must add.

Saying they've now changed their style since huth came on.

Now a penalty given when it shouldn't have been. First offside then a perfect challenge on dickhead terry.

I changed after 5 mins of the game to TV3. Atleast the weren't sucking Chelseas cocks through the commentary box. Toschack and Lawro being the pundits in the studio, laying into their tactics, how bad they were etc. Thank fuck someone can see it...

Can't believe I'm saying this, but a rare moment of class from Lampard after the final whistle, swapping shirts and what looked like a good-natured word with Ronaldinho. When your side's been turned over like that all you can do is acknowledge the quality of the side that did it to you. Something that the man they call "The Translator" would do well to learn.

But if the press treat it the same as they (and some of our fans) have done with Stevie's actions, he's opened a right can of worms..

Guest PortadownSimon
Anyone hear Mourinho disagreeing that the best team won? It was quality - he is a funny guy but not in the way some people think.

Fucking tool.

Yes i had a good laugh at Mourinho. The man is a Clown :D

Oh aye, great to see Big Face John Terry in tears after the game LOL.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but a rare moment of class from Lampard after the final whistle, swapping shirts and what looked like a good-natured word with Ronaldinho.

"See you next season" maybe? Wouldn't be the first time he's said it :whistle:

I'd have fucking wanted him dead if he was a Liverpool player. Team out, and the lad is having a laugh with Ronaldino in desperation to get his shirt? What a tit.

Yeah you're right. He should've stabbed the cunt.

At times Rashid, your opinions and the stuff that comes out of my arse bear more than a passing resemblance to each other.

Was it just me or did that shirt swap look so very chummy chummy, next year Lumpard might just have his own barca shirt?

People think Chelsea would sell Frank to arch enemies Barca? Lampard is too shit any way.

If he wanted to go, he'd go, maybe he wants to be at a club with a realistic chance of winning the Champions League (funny if that old chestnut bites them on the arse) who knows but could be some truth in the Ballack stories.

I dont want tp waste too much time talking about the bum bandits but watching the game,the crapness of players like Duff,who used to be a joy to watch was as much apparent,as the skill and technique of Barca.How he can pick Drogba over Crespo and Gudjohnson is completely baffling.

Anyhow a great night for football!

I dont want tp waste too much time talking about the bum bandits but watching the game,the crapness of players like Duff,who used to be a joy to watch was as much apparent,as the skill and technique of Barca.How he can pick Drogba over Crespo and Gudjohnson is completely baffling.

Duff was shit last night, and so were the rest of the 'big time' mercenary cunts that play for Chelsea.

SWP on the bench and didn't even get on - £22M.... joke - he must feel like a tit.

Duff was shit last night, and so were the rest of the 'big time' mercenary cunts that play for Chelsea.

SWP on the bench and didn't even get on - £22M.... joke - he must feel like a tit.

There's no point bringing on a midget if you want to Huth the ball uprfront.

You've been proved wrong about that absurb statement so stop using it you fucking tool.

When Duff left Blackburn, he was one of the top 3 wingers in the world. You could not say that now.

Lampards bird is from Barcelona is'nt she - could be putting the hammer down.

Was he? Was definitely top 3 in England, don't know about the world.

I would say he was.He had everything.His first season and a half he was immense at Chelsea also,then he was playing very well as a defensive winger after Mourinho completely changed his instincts,now this season hes been very poor,possibly some of that through injury.

Calling him a mercenary is a tad bit harsh.He seems like the kind of lad who just wants to play football.As much as i despise Chelsea,you cant really blame him for leaving Blackburn for them,especially as we,the Mancs,or Arsenal never came in for him.

I would say he was.He had everything.His first season and a half he was immense at Chelsea also,then he was playing very well as a defensive winger after Mourinho completely changed his instincts,now this season hes been very poor,possibly some of that through injury.

Calling him a mercenary is a tad bit harsh.He seems like the kind of lad who just wants to play football.As much as i despise Chelsea,you cant really blame him for leaving Blackburn for them,especially as we,the Mancs,or Arsenal never came in for him.

He dives with the best of them and tried it several times last night, and maybe it is just Chelsea but I despise any player that signs for them.

When we signed Kewell I said I'd never swap Harry for Duffer, even at the same price, and I'd still not swap them now although Duff is a very good player.

barcelona:21m for ronaldinho.

Cheslea: 22m for swp

who says they throw money at things?

I'd have thought anyone who rattled on incessantly all summer about how Liverpool should pay £25m for him and then instantly act as though they never did any such thing would feel a bigger tit. Unfortunately, some people have no self-awareness at all.

I'd have thought anyone who rattled on incessantly all summer about how Liverpool should pay £25m for him and then instantly act as though they never did any such thing would feel a bigger tit. Unfortunately, some people have no self-awareness at all.

Care to qualify your lies? How about finding the thread where I said he should be bought foir £25M as a starter?