You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wank Phrases people use at work.

bri

"Good weekend?"

Especially when it's the office twat who is only asking because they want you to ask about theirs so they can tell you how important and great and shit and aids ridden and rich and shit and fuckety fucking fuck fuck boring they are.

VIP at usher? Die in a sinking pig skin car in a pool of fire breathing piranha's you slag.

An wash your twat.

This had me in convulsions.

Had to walk away from my desk.

Someone needs to "triage" the situation. Not unless you work in a hospital they fucking don't.

Someone needs to "cascade" this information to all staff. Not unless you work for an environment agency and you deal with waterfalls.

And one final thing as per Alexei Sayle if you are not in light engineering and you use the word "workshop" you are a cunt of the highest order!

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

"rationale" 

One of the female managers at our place uses that term all the time.... but.... the best (or worst) thing about it is.. she says "ration'ell'" instead of rationale. Fucking mancunian as well. A proper one, not a southern man u fan but a bonafide, born in manchester heathen. 

The most annoying recent addition in our place is if anybody makes a valid query or raises a perfectly good reason to not do what the meeting leader is pushing, they then put their head patronisingly on one side, mutter ' Yeah, Yeah, I get that ' and then just plough on ignoring it.

"It's not my job to..."

No it might not be one of the listed requirements of your role, but you need to realise that certain things have made your job a little bit easier because somebody somewhere has gone out of their way, ie, beyond their listed job remit - to ensure that things get done and work more smoothly. You fucking cretin.

Noticed a few cunts in my work have started talking as if their politicians. Beginning sentences with shit like "what I would say, is..." and "let me be clear,...". Some twat even does the whole Tony Blair hand thing, even though we're only having an informal meeting in the coffee room. If it carries on I'll be left with no option but to staple gun his face.

• Upvote 1

Noticed a few cunts in my work have started talking as if their politicians. Beginning sentences with shit like "what I would say, is..." and "let me be clear,...". Some twat even does the whole Tony Blair hand thing, even though we're only having an informal meeting in the coffee room. If it carries on I'll be left with no option but to staple gun his face.

Some midget cunt in my workplace describes anything remotely shite as "not fit for purpose". The Hobbit bell end.

People who want to know if there are any points people want to raise at a meeting "are there any call outs?" are we plumbers?

People who want to sum up a meeting..."so the take away from this is......" and they dont mean salt and pepper ribs with char sui fried rice.

Bollocks it is.