You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Moderator/Admin question

Moschops II

I honestly think Dave U should rethink the moderator thing. Giving people like Rashid and Kopite (no offence guys, but you're both provocative little gits ;)) mod status is just laughable. I appreciate that they're "on here all the time", but moderators should be responsible, even-handed and neutral. I have to be honest and say I'd never give mod status to those guys on any of my boards :D.

I've just tried for the first time ever to put someone on 'Ignore', only to be told I can't because that person is an Admin/Moderator. Does this really mean I'm stuck with them, or is there a way around it?

Try using a part of your brain and just 'ignore' them. Try it, you might crack it.

I am not fussed about any powers and I refuse to use them so this "Rashid is a Mod" shite can be stopped at once!

So you don't want the power of flight????

Well I was going to give you that one, christ.

Right now I've got tha ability to climb walls up for grabs....anyone?????

So you don't want the power of flight????

Well I was going to give you that one, christ.

Right now I've got tha ability to climb walls up for grabs....anyone?????

Don't need it. I proclaimed myself 'The Welsh Spiderman' about 6 years ago. But thanks anyway, JNP.

No problem keep an eye out for the Welsh Hulk, he owes me a tenner.

Yes the tight-fisted bastard owes £70. He got his car clamped the other week and his wallet had fallen out of his trousers(all those rips and tears) so I had to lend him the cash. Haven't seen any of it since.

Yes the tight-fisted bastard owes £70. He got his car clamped the other week and his wallet had fallen out of his trousers(all those rips and tears) so I had to lend him the cash. Haven't seen any of it since.

Whatever you do just don't get him angry, you wont like it when he's angry

(sorry couldn't resist that)