You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Josemi Off?

Bob

From SkySPorts.com, suggesting Josemi will be off in jan to Sevilla.

THere aren't any quotes but we can only hope for the best with this one.

no quotes, but heres hoping

Well Hermes said he would be first choice from January and onwards. And as we all know, Hermes is never wrong. So i would`nt get my hopes up.... unless Hermes actually said he would be first choice.....for Sevilla??

;)

Expect to see him against Palace then? Is he still playing LB for the reserves or has he moved back over to the right since Barragan was injured?

He's been right back most of the season, Barragan was in midfield before he got injured.

Raven was excellent last night, I thought he was motm although DT has gone for Godwin in his report.

You reckon he could make the step up easily enough Dave? I've been really impressed with him when he's played in the first team before

I think so. He's not a spectacular player but he's very solid and dependable, and a good passer. Keeps it simple and doesn't try anything he can't do.

Not in Finnan's class yet, but he's better than Josemi.

Dave, i went to the leeds reserve game away last year and was impressed with O'Donell, although Raven played well, is he still getting a fair crack or have all the centre halves we've signed put him down the pecking order.

Dave, i went to the leeds reserve game away last year and was impressed with O'Donell, although Raven played well, is he still getting a fair crack or have all the centre halves we've signed put him down the pecking order.

I think he's ever present for the ressies this year, Dave would know better going home and away though. In every game I have seen he has been playing and he's been playing centre half.

I think he's ever present for the ressies this year, Dave would know better going home and away though. In every game I have seen he has been playing and he's been playing centre half.

i'm glad to hear that because he looked like a really good player in the one game i;ve seen him play. leeds were much better than we were (it was the day after a euro game, maybe olympiakos away? and players like potter, welsh, warnock and Mellor had travelled so it was a weak team) and they were physically much bigger and stronger than our lads, but if it wasnt for Raven, O'Donnell and Harrison in goal (who was outstanding) we wouldnt have got near the 1-1 draw we managed.

When youve seen them this year mate, has he been playing well?

From SkySPorts.com, suggesting Josemi will be off in jan to Sevilla.

THere aren't any quotes but we can only hope for the best with this one.

no quotes, but heres hoping

It is Malaga who wants him back by the way....and since they know what they get - fingers crossed X

Talking about RB, watched Sagnol making an impressive performance for Bayern M. against Juve last night, offensively he was close to brillinat, providing lots of crosses for makay and santa claus - and his contract expires next summer......

It is Malaga who wants him back by the way....and since they know what they get - fingers crossed X

Talking about RB, watched Sagnol making an impressive performance for Bayern M. against Juve last night, offensively he was close to brillinat, providing lots of crosses for makay and santa claus - and his contract expires next summer......

Dont need him, we got one of the best.

Tough-tackling, quick(which we lack at the back) and reads the game sound.

Are we thinking of the same Josemi? The one who mis-times every tackle, is slow as fuck and so great at reading the game that he's usually five yards out of position?

Are we thinking of the same Josemi? The one who mis-times every tackle, is slow as fuck and so great at reading the game that he's usually five yards out of position?

The attributes I think Josemi has are best suited to when he plays centre-back. When he has played there I don't recall seeing him being five yards out of position, feel free to correct..