You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nott'm Forest (A) - Sat 2nd Mar 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

He clearly was wound up though and didnt want to talk about the ref. They can fuck off trying to pin that on Tierney. If it is about us not giving the ball back, he wasn't that arsed when they did it to us in the first half. Even then, it was a good couple of minutes before the goal. Minutes they spent time wasting.

They had ball back twice after it happened so they can have no serious complaints.

Fuck them anyway.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should Liverpool's goal have stood?

FT: Nottingham Forest 0-1 Liverpool

31254ff1-c166-438b-b39b-0f66d35404c4.jpg

Nottingham Forest

Ex-Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg, now Nottingham Forest officials adviser, speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live: "As a club Nottingham Forest have felt one or two decisions that have gone against the club; Newcastle United, West Ham [results].

"Clear decisions where the Premier League and PGMOL have accepted that it is a mistake, today is another example where the law is quite clear.

"The law states that if the referee is going to stop the game, which he is entitled to do for an head injury, if there is a head injury.

"However, the ball has to go back to the team which has the possession and Nottingham Forest had the possession."

So how did Twattenburg end up working for the scabs, and what shite is he chatting here?

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

@Gnasher

Can you fuck off from the football threads.

You’re not a Liverpool fan.

You’ve ruined large parts of the site with your brainless, spamming shit.

This side doesn’t need infecting as well.

No. 

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, niallers said:

I think this maybe a step too far in regards to not having anywhere near our best team available.

We've been brilliant when needing to change things up and bring quality on to replace quality.

This is a fucking huge game and our best hope is to keep it to nil and win it from the bench.

A ridiculously smelly last min own goal to win 1.0 will do nicely.

Boom

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

@Gnasher

That was a brutally late body check from Robbo. I’d have been roaring for a red if the roles had been reversed. We’ve had players sent off for a lot, lot less. 

In addition to being a huge boost to us, today will have been a mental blow to both City and Arsenal, particularly given the timing of the goal.

The Klopp effect is remarkable.

Our injury woes are finally easing a bit too, at the perfect time. With Kelleher and Bradley, we’re not missing Alisson and Trent.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

So how did Twattenburg end up working for the scabs, and what shite is he chatting here?

They’ve employed him as their ref analyst.

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I thought that was a joke during the week. What does it even mean?

He's a shill. Paid to credibly argue their cases in public despite that credibility being shot through because they're paying him to do so.

• Upvote 1

After the result, wandered down to my local. Thought I'd better check the other scores.

Just burst out laughing. Everyone in there just thinking what's up with this cunt?

Party time along County Road.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

There are two caveats to this post. 

Firstly, it’s still a bit too early for my liking to talk about title challenges. Mid-March onwards, for me. 

Secondly, I’m not really sure that I believe in coincidences and that sort of thing. 

But…

During our last title winning campaign, problems were predicted when our first choice goalkeeper was out for a while. Back then, our second choice keeper came in, stepped up to the plate and played a massive part in helping us grind out some vital victories which were a big contribution to our title success. 

It could be happening again…

42 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

@Gnasher

The fuck is this shit?