You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Three people you'd least like to go on the lash with

Section_31

2 hours ago, Mook said:

The French bird from my work

Moby

David Attenborough 

Moby is a glorious shout, utter fucking tedium.

I know someone who had dinner with Attenborough and he said he was the most wonderful person he's ever met, full of stories and anecdotes, but genuinely more interested in what you had to say.

8 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Moby is a glorious shout, utter fucking tedium.

I know someone who had dinner with Attenborough and he said he was the most wonderful person he's ever met, full of stories and anecdotes, but genuinely more interested in what you had to say.

23 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

What’s your reason for Attenborough, mate?

I saw him being interviewed on some chat show about 10 years ago & he came across as a total wank. He was slagging F**tball off and being very snobby about it.

BBC too so probably touches up kids... and monkeys.

I realise he's universally loved but fuck it.

On 24/02/2024 at 21:13, Bobby Hundreds said:

Brad Pitt

Chris Hemsworth

Henry Cavill

I bet Brad Pitt is an excellent wing man, though, in fairness. Strikes me as the kind of guy who would leave you with high quality leftovers.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

No thanks I'd be sat at the table like that fucking mutant thing from the film 300. 

Three fit lasses would walk up to the table and say "Hi Guys, mind if we put your bag on the floor so we can join you."

You'd be on the floor like...

Screenshot_2024-02-27-18-22-11-81_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2024 at 15:45, Rushies tash said:

William Rees Mogg

Richard Madeley

Andrew Tate

Saved by the bell:

Controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan have been arrested in Romania over allegations of sexual aggression.

The brothers were detained on Monday night on charges that date back to between 2012 and 2015.

They were handed an European arrest warrant issued by Westminster Magistrates' Court in London - and an investigation is pending.

On 26/02/2024 at 16:24, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Any cunt who is a professional "banter merchant".

I went the pub once with these lads from work who would take 3 hour lunches every Friday. 

It was almost like a banter hierarchy. Two main ones, 5 underlings and then 2 short arses that would just get ripped to bits by the other 7. Same shit jokes on a loop for a couple of hours all just ripping each other about any slight physical deformity. 

They'd all come back completely fucked and just sit at their desks like stroke victims until it was the earliest possible time to clock off.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I went the pub once with these lads from work who would take 3 hour lunches every Friday. 

It was almost like a banter hierarchy. Two main ones, 5 underlings and then 2 short arses that would just get ripped to bits by the other 7. Same shit jokes on a loop for a couple of hours all just ripping each other about any slight physical deformity. 

They'd all come back completely fucked and just sit at their desks like stroke victims until it was the earliest possible time to clock off.

No idea who they are but I really feel like punching them all.