You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Title Race

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

You think arsenal and or abu dhabi will win all their games then

I think Abu Dhabi will, yeah. Arsenal less likely to, but still in with a shout. They are a lot better than they were last year and haven’t picked up injuries to key players like last year either.

Just now, joe_fishfish said:

I think Abu Dhabi will, yeah. Arsenal less likely to, but still in with a shout. They are a lot better than they were last year and haven’t picked up injuries to key players like last year either.

If abu dhabi do they get 91.

So we could get to 92 and pip that total.

8 wins and a draw would do that.

But if arsenal won all theirs too they'd be on 92 too...

I can't see it coming to that.

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

These mathematical gymnastics are fun - but you know what....Next game, then the one after and well you know rest.....

Yeah end of the day it’s a title chase and that brings pressure and unlikely results it’s not straight forward on paper 

21 minutes ago, Dapower said:

Yeah end of the day it’s a title chase and that brings pressure and unlikely results it’s not straight forward on paper 

Deffo brings pressure....my blood pressure for starters and i'd imagine same for all of us.

44 minutes ago, an tha said:

These mathematical gymnastics are fun - but you know what....Next game, then the one after and well you know rest.....

My idea is always the same. We concentrate on the next game. We hope to win, no? Many possibilities for us if we train hard.

7 hours ago, Aventus said:

Just had a glance at the lineups and the injuries for the other two. 

Man city 2 injuries, Ederson and Walker. 

Arsenal 1 injury, Timber. 

Us today, 9 injuries. Four or five of which are first choice. 

Will be some achievement if we win this league 

when? 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Dapower said:

Fuck knows how I’m approaching next Sunday 

I hate playing those rats, playing them during a title challenge run in with razor thin margins likely is fucking horrible.....but also great!

If we turn up properly we win!

I was rightly told a few days ago by a few on here that we can't take Sheffield United for granted in terms of working the goal difference. 3 more points please.

United does feel huge because as shit as they are, it's a gigantic banana skin. If we get the win there, it will give us gigantic momentum.

The 3 points on City with a nice goal difference on them is huge. Obviously they are a huge threat but they don't have much wriggle room. Arsenal are a very good side. Still, I see them dropping points along the way.

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

I hate playing those rats, playing them during a title challenge run in with razor thin margins likely is fucking horrible.....but also great!

If we turn up properly we win!

Never look forward to it but like you said we turn up and they can’t be as lucky twice 

Arsenal have zero injuries, we've got at least 6 first team players out another 3 or 4 valuable squad players injured. City have around 3 first team players out. If Arsenal fail to win the title from here it might be worse than their collapse from last season.

12 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I was rightly told a few days ago by a few on here that we can't take Sheffield United for granted in terms of working the goal difference. 3 more points please.

United does feel huge because as shit as they are, it's a gigantic banana skin. If we get the win there, it will give us gigantic momentum.

The 3 points on City with a nice goal difference on them is huge. Obviously they are a huge threat but they don't have much wriggle room. Arsenal are a very good side. Still, I see them dropping points along the way.

Definitely (not), particularly as Arsenal have Luton at home mid week.

Won it 5 out of 7 times the last 20 years when leading with two points or less, or 71,43 %. 

Teams with only two losses at this stage have won it every time though.