You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bournemouth (A) - Sun 21st Jan 2024 (4:30pm)

Trumo

45 minutes ago, Caramac said:

pmgE2Gd.gif

sHHV3Yn.gif

PUtt1z9.gif

ASWZe56.gif

I love the way the Bournemouth fans all jeered Jota's miscontrol before his second goal, just like they jeered Nuñez's poor touch in the League Cup a few weeks ago.

Do those pricks never learn?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, suzy said:

Sorry to hear this. My Dad passed in October and he always phoned me at the final whistle. Today I was thinking Dad would have said ‘well that was good wasn’t it’.

Ah thanks Suzy. Really sad to hear about your dad. My dad used to do the same but we started watching together a few years ago when he was diagnosed.

Thank you all for your messages you are a great bunch.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I love the way the Bournemouth fans all jeered Jota's miscontrol before his second goal, just like they jeered Nuñez's poor touch in the League Cup a few weeks ago.

Do those pricks never learn?

Said exactly the same thing to my son

• Upvote 1

It's not the lack of red card that bothered me, its the inconsistency and the stupidity that VAR can't tell the ref its a foul and yellow card. I think red would be harsh as was Jones. I know intent doesn't cone into it, but thought he was off balance and went for the ball. Too many cards for my liking, and unless it's a ridiculous challenge intent should be factored in. But as I say VAR laws of how it gets involved are shite. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Thats a great result. 

My dad passed away on kick off so hopefully hes beaming now.

Really sorry for your loss. Stay strong. It’ll be 10 years this August since my Dad went. The 2014 season was the closest we’d come to winning the league, but we didn’t quite get there, and my Dad passed with just the old memories of Champion’s glory.

I like to imagine he now watches the games through me. Hope so.

• Upvote 1