You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People it's Impossible to Like

AngryOfTuebrook

4 hours ago, Curly said:

I saw him midweek in the Trafford centre once about 15 years ago. He was well pissed off when I asked him for a picture, but I probably called him Freddie, so all is explained. 

Still a cunt though - he’s burned his bridges here. I hope he can live with that. Poor soul

Hahaha. Probably only likes Freddie when there's a telly crew knocking about.

I bumped into him in Tokyo Jo's nightclub in Preston as he was becoming well known and the thing that struck me more than anything was him being a unit! He was massive!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

I bumped into him in Tokyo Jo's nightclub in Preston as he was becoming well known and the thing that struck me more than anything was him being a unit! He was massive!

Repped for the Tokes reference. Mad that such a shite nightclub had Ronnie O'Sullivan, Damian Duff and Sophie Ellis Bextor attend. I also got extra stinky fingers on the dance floor once and realised quite considerably later that I had cunt plasma on my finger nails. 

I also worked with Flintoff's cousin who was acne ridden, ginger and had the charisma to match his looks. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Preston Red said:

Yeah, he is a tank like

43 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Repped for the Tokes reference. Mad that such a shite nightclub had Ronnie O'Sullivan, Damian Duff and Sophie Ellis Bextor attend. I also got extra stinky fingers on the dance floor once and realised quite considerably later that I had cunt plasma on my finger nails. 

I also worked with Flintoff's cousin who was acne ridden, ginger and had the charisma to match his looks. 

Repped for fingering Flintoff's ginger cousin.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Remmie said:

I went in there for a charity boxing event, 3 years before it shut, and the lay out had completely changed. The upper section was gone and replaced with "VIP" booths etc.

Hahahahahaha sounds about right for Preston does cunt plasma.

11 hours ago, Curly said:

Here’s a clip of Denzel and Jamie Foxx - it winds me up beyond belief. Shite story, shite jokes, self endorsing / humble brags, fake and sycophantic laughter. Shite

Don’t see what’s self endorsing/humble bragging, fake and sycophantic about that 45 second clip that would wind you up. 

15 hours ago, Remmie said:

I went there for my 18th. Went finger a bird but was that pissed missed my turning and fingered her arse. Good Times.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Don’t see what’s self endorsing/humble bragging, fake and sycophantic about that 45 second clip that would wind you up. 

Foxx is fake laughing all the way through it. “I’m from around the way”. It’s more the Hollywood persona I think within that interaction that annoys me for the reasons I mentioned. Fuck knows - perhaps they genuinely buzz off each other and I’m just a miserable old cunt. Probably that to be fair. They can still fuck off though

• Haha 1

Mrs Curly has got that Beckham documentary on - I begrudgingly agreed, as it’s football related and I quite like him anyway. First 5 mins and I was getting into it, but then Rio Ferdinand comes on screen and I’m scrambling for my phone to post on here.

Rio Ferdinand. Fucking weapon

• Upvote 1