You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) - Sat 16th Sep 2023 (12:30pm)

Trumo

Fucking Joe Gomez has just ruined my new white t-shirt it was all his fault i shouted at him on the Tele (cos he can hear me obviously) and dropped a hotdog with tomato sauce which rolled (faster than Gomez was moving) down the bottom of the t-shirt no fucking way its washing out absolute twat of a footballer.

• Upvote 1

That was pure dogshit. So lucky to still be in the game. None of them should get a penny for that first half, Everton would have put on a better show against these. Neto is making a fool of Gomez , MacAllister is drunk and the rest of them been sniffing glue on the coach .  Can't remember a full 45 minutes where we have been made to look so hopeless. Klopp better sub 3 or 4 of these twats at HT or I am switching off my free stream in protest. Oh and for those also listening to Andy Townsend what a odious toad he is. 

1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

Fucking Joe Gomez has just ruined my new white t-shirt it was all his fault i shouted at him on the Tele (cos he can hear me obviously) and dropped a hotdog with tomato sauce which rolled (faster than Gomez was moving) down the bottom of the t-shirt no fucking way its washing out absolute twat of a footballer.

It's your own fault for having tomato sauce and not mustard on it you flange 

In-fact if we lose I'm blaming you. 

It would really help IMHO if we didn't have to keep making loads of changes week after week.

The constantly revolving door can't be helping especially with new players trying to get an understanding.....playing with Nunez and Diaz in front of you one week then Gakpo and Jota the next can't be easy.

Then we have the current mess in defence.

Stability and consistency is needed - it feels to me as if we are constantly struggling to find any .... The one decent period we had last season seemed to happen when we finally got some sort of settled line up.

• Upvote 2

There were two good things about that half

1) We are only 1 down 

2) It ended

It puts to bed the idea that Klopp is re-inventing the 6 that came up on the podcast. It is clear that we do need a real 6 and we can't have a weakling like MacAllister in there. We need a tall, powerfully built man who can tackle in that position. Hopefully Gravenberch can do some version of the actual job. 

It was also one of the worst "bad Kloppball" halves I've seen in quite a while. 

1) Shite out of possesion where we have the goofball high line so we are always vulnerable and nobody can tackle.

2) In possession we "control the game" by passing the ball toothlessly around their formation. Klopp might say after the game "we didn't accelerate in the right moments" or something. How about accelerating anytime ever? A quick one two? An overlap? Playing the ball quickly forwards in the first place?

Nope its play it out to the wing, play it back to the centre, play it out to the wing, play it back to the centre.

We have these attacking midfielders and it doesn't make any difference if they are told to do that. Jones is now a simple pass dispenser. Its like looking at Jack Nicholson at the end of "One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest" now. 

We need to get some physicality on the pitch and go for it and hope for the best. 

• Upvote 1

It looks like one of those performances where the first five or so minutes of the second half will be key. 

Either Klopp will have give them loads at half time and they’ll come out fresher and fired up, preferably with a substitution or two, or we’ll come out again as the lazy, pathetic, sloppy outfit we were in the first half.

Either way, I reckon there’ll be a goal in the first 5-10 minutes of the second half. If it’s us, we’ll go on to win. If it’s Wolves, well…

We desperately need a captain who will strangle some of these cunts for displays like this.  

Also I'd expect the captain to bawl Klopp out for some shit tactics and tell him to change it in-game.  

You can't carry players on this scale. 

Genuinely Jones, MacAllister, Gakpo, Salah, all posting 2/10 performances.  

Shockingly unprofessional. 

Just now, Jordy Brouwer said:

There were two good things about that half

1) We are only 2 down 

2) It ended

It puts to bed the idea that Klopp is re-inventing the 6 that came up on the podcast. It is clear that we do need a real 6 and we can't have a weakling like MacAllister in there. We need a tall, powerfully built man who can tackle in that position. Hopefully Gravenberch can do some version of the actual job. 

It was alway one of the worst "bad Kloppball" halves I've seen in quite a while. 

1) Shite out of possesion where we have the goofball high line so we are always vulnerable and nobody can tackle.

2) In possession we "control the game" by passing the ball toothlessly around their formation. Klopp might say after the game "we didn't accelerate in the right moments" or something. How about accelerating anytime ever? A quick one two? An overlap? Playing the ball quickly forwards in the first place?

Nope its play it out to the wing, play it back to the centre, play it out to the wing, play it back to the centre.

We have these attacking midfielders and it doesn't make any difference if they are told to do that. Jones is now a simple pass dispenser. Its like looking at Jack Nicholson at the end of "One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest" now. 

We need to get some physicality on the pitch and go for it and hope for the best. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952t2j2rh7uenpo8efif3b

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

It's your own fault for having tomato sauce and not mustard on it you flange 

In-fact if we lose I'm blaming you. 

I had both Tomato sauce and Mustard but for some unknown reason the mustard didnt end up on the shirt maybe its a flat earth / round earth kind of jiggery pokery thing?