You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

So much for unite or die, it's death. Nadine Dorries is on that Piers Morgan show spitting feathers. She reckons Sunak is as guilty as Johnson for partygate. She's looking like she going to grab the women next to her criticising Johnson by the hair and drag her round the studio. 

Johnson isn’t under investigation by the Standards Comittee for partying illegally. He’s under investigation for misleading Parliament. A distinction lost on Nads.

Spoiler Alert, Nadine: Sunak isn’t under investigation for misleading Parliament.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Johnson isn’t under investigation by the Standards Comittee for partying illegally. He’s under investigation for misleading Parliament. A distinction lost on Nads.

Spoiler Alert, Nadine: Sunak isn’t under investigation for misleading Parliament.

She's not bitter. She's only had six digs at him in the ten hours he's been leader.

• Upvote 1

An ex-business colleague and supporter of Sunak is just on Sky News, says "understanding spreadsheets" will stand him in good stead. It's not all he said of course but, dear oh dear. It's like when M*yes managed that shower and made a big thing of them using iPads.

Damned with faint praise.

9 hours ago, benwasmydog said:

How many gammons have suffered chest pains since he got the gig?

I watched 10 mins of Dan Wootton on KG Beebies (I dont know how I lasted that long). He was having a seismic meltdown on Twatter yesterday, which I was quite enjoying. His news show is absolute poison. Used the 'globalist' trope, which in all honesty a lot of people only learned about that over the last few days, but the fundamental difference is once you know about it, you dont use it. The show is a live version of his twitter feed, with the hysteria, hypocrisy, bollocks, the worst panel of Tory scum that you could dig up, and fawning and fellation of Johnson. Whilst he had it in for the BBC broadcaster who has been suspended, it was quite ok for him to express bias about Johnson and the Tories. And implied racism against Sunak. 

37 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

I watched 10 mins of Dan Wootton on KG Beebies (I dont know how I lasted that long). He was having a seismic meltdown on Twatter yesterday, which I was quite enjoying. His news show is absolute poison. Used the 'globalist' trope, which in all honesty a lot of people only learned about that over the last few days, but the fundamental difference is once you know about it, you dont use it. The show is a live version of his twitter feed, with the hysteria, hypocrisy, bollocks, the worst panel of Tory scum that you could dig up, and fawning and fellation of Johnson. Whilst he had it in for the BBC broadcaster who has been suspended, it was quite ok for him to express bias about Johnson and the Tories. And implied racism against Sunak. 

Dan Wootton is a cunt. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Moo said:

An ex-business colleague and supporter of Sunak is just on Sky News, says "understanding spreadsheets" will stand him in good stead. It's not all he said of course but, dear oh dear. It's like when M*yes managed that shower and made a big thing of them using iPads.

Damned with faint praise.

"So, the new prime minister, is he qualified to do the most important job in the sixth richest country on the planet?"

"I don't want to go overboard, but let's just say he's reasonably proficient at joined up handwriting"

Difficult decisions is all we've heard from these bastard Tories for the last 12 years.

The rich will continue to get richer and the poor will continue to get poorer under Sunak.

Health, education and welfare will suffer further cuts as he attempts to fill the 'black hole' he had a large part in making.

This is going to make the early to mid 80's seem like a piece of piss.

I'm fucking sick of the bastards.

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What the fuck are Boris achievements other than being backed by the most lunatic national media on earth.

Don't know how that changed from partisan to lunatic.

He had a very successful trip to Peppa Pig World, other than that I'm struggling.

I think he’s going to be terrible, but here’s a list of things he can’t do anything about;

1) His skin colour

2) His parents jobs

3) The school they sent him to

4) the wealth of his wife’s family 

Going to a public school and getting a good job should be the norm.  Going to one, failing your a levels and never really having a proper job not so much.