You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Sharing secure information on a private phone. And she's the home secretary! 

What a clown.

The previous one got the job after having meeting with foreign powers behind the government back. The chancellor got the job when he 'honestly' made a mistake about his own business dealings eith flats he bought on the cheap from a donor. 

Why Labour don't constantly bring this shit up I'll never know

Just now, Lee909 said:

The previous one got the job after having meeting with foreign powers behind the government back. The chancellor got the job when he 'honestly' made a mistake about his own business dealings eith flats he bought on the cheap from a donor. 

I think the answer to your question is their is just so much of this stuff and at its so frequent it's difficult to give it all the exposure it deserves.

6 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

When things get like this I always worry something huge is going to happen to deflect the attention. 

Brexit lies start coming out ..... here, have a global pandemic

Johnson lying in parliament ....... Russia invades the Ukraine 

Johnson sacked and replaced by a fucking coat-hanger ...... Queen dies

The Tories in absolute disaray .......?  Fuck knows but if they take Attenborough I'm mobilising 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

And the ex pm having unauthorised meetings with ex kgb agents.

Labour can shout about it all they like but when the bulk of the media ignore it, there is little else they can do.

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Ed Davey just asked an excellent question on whether she'll commit to raising care allowance in line with inflation. She committed (for what it's worth) to keeping the triple lock but Davey put her in a corner their because she didn't commit to raising the allowance with inflation. 

Davey's question holds vital importance to many because although it may sound overly dramatic but its going to be a case of life or death.

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/cost-living-crisis-social-care-leaders-fear-record-excess-deaths-elderly-winter-1807087

Blackford put her in a corner on the triple lock which Truss was then forced to say she'd keep. Shame no one pushed her on benefits rising with inflation as well.