You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

13 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

It sounds like they were relying on the sale of Maguire or Mctominay to be able to fund Amrabat, but they couldn't get either out the door so made a pathetic offer to Fiorentina.

Yep. I read the full article in The Athletic after posting that screenshot on how they negotiated for Armrabat. 

I know we’ve all complained about us this summer (even me!), we’re still far better ran than them. 

They spend big on players (fee and wages) and then end up giving those players away for peanuts.

Hopefully it’s Chelsea come next summer. 

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Maybe I'm missing something but why would Fiorentina loan out one of their supposedly best players?

That deal doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I thought the same, he's a good player so why are Fiorentina happy to move him on so cheaply, you would have thought they'd stick to the £30+ million fee he was being touted for earlier in the window?

He turned up with a back injury and he's had issues throughout the World Cup with a back problem. It's almost as if the mancs don't really do due diligence on players?

Says a great deal that the mancs were struggling to make the £8 million loan fee.

7 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Surely there is some mistake here, I'd been lead to believe their owners never spent anything and this was the reason they had been shit for years?  All very confusing 

Heh - turns out their current debt is almost exactly the same number.

This can't be good.

image.png

On 05/09/2023 at 11:17, Dr Nowt said:

Best. Giggs. Ronaldo. Greenwood. Anthony.

IMG_4557.gif

Demento with that poor girl on the South Africa tour. Martin Edwards peering under the doors of women’s toilets, Clayton Blackmore…

I’ve said it for a long time, Manchesters got a serious problem with crimes against women 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Demento with that poor girl on the South Africa tour. Martin Edwards peering under the doors of women’s toilets, Clayton Blackmore…

I’ve said it for a long time, Manchesters got a serious problem with crimes against women 

Yet a lot of silly bints support them.

39 minutes ago, Red74 said:

forgot to add Ole’s despicable conduct in hiding that rapist at the Norwegian club they were at too 

There's also Ronaldo.  Or was he at a different club by then?  But even so, they bought him back, didn't they.  It's a heck of a list.  Wasn't Johnny Evans a bit of a deviant, too?

Seemingly endemic.

You just wonder about groups of young men, armed with the power of wealth and deference.  Surely it can't be particular to these?  Do football clubs just have better lawyers than Man United...?