You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (H) - Sat 7th May 2022 (7:45pm)

Trumo

It’s my mother-in-laws birthday on Saturday. They’re wanting to go out for an evening meal to celebrate. 

It’s been documented on here how much I hate the auld bag but because I don’t want to be a total cunt I agreed to go. They normally arrange everything around the football (BBQs, roast dinners, etc) and I’m genuinely grateful for that. 

My missus asked my boy if he was coming and he just gave her a flat no, he’s staying at home to watch the football. Doesn’t care if it’s his grandma’s birthday or not. And just like that, we’re not going. Amazing. 

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s my mother-in-laws birthday on Saturday. They’re wanting to go out for an evening meal to celebrate. 

It’s been documented on here how much I hate the auld bag but because I don’t want to be a total cunt I agreed to go. They normally arrange everything around the football (BBQs, roast dinners, etc) and I’m genuinely grateful for that. 

My missus asked my boy if he was coming and he just gave her a flat no, he’s staying at home to watch the football. Doesn’t care if it’s his grandma’s birthday or not. And just like that, we’re not going. Amazing. 

It takes some going for a kid to hate a Grandparent,fortunately. She seems to have achieved a great feat.

I'm not sure there is a team in this league better set up to counter our game.  This will be very very tough.  Our counter-press and attacking will need to pin them right in. Any gaps and they'll massively exploit our wings and high line. I worry greatly that Son could have a field day.

Having said all that, they are weak at the back and we will get in behind them. I think Salah is about to start scoring consistency again, so I'm genuinely predicting a high scoring game. 3-3 or 4-2 to us.  

Tough, tough game.

They will have had all week to prepare and work on their tactics....and of course are a decent and much improved team under Conte.

We will need to be on it, we obviously really need to win, so hopefully we will.

Just win, reds....just win.

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ha , quality I've a daughter just like him - no fucking about.

It's a 19.45 kick off on a Saturday night. 

The ground should be bouncing, my main fear is that I will be shitfaced already. 

Hopefully it will not be a repeat of the game against the mancs when we marched from the supporters club in protest. I was so pissed I thought the game had finished at halftime and had a big rant about the result to my mate, just 0-0 was not what Is had in mind.

Luckily we played a second half and won the game 2-0, even Ngog scored.

• Upvote 1