You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Thu 16th Dec 2021 (8:00pm)

Trumo

54 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

By the way, Amanda Staveley has clearly been replaced by the evil owners of N'cazzle by an android. It's very easy to see.

Here was the real Staveley when she still supported her 'beloved' LFC a few years ago:

Amanda Staveley

And here is StaveBot last night:

As Unai Emery snubs the hotseat, Newcastle chief Amanda Staveley offers  reassurance to the Magpies' team. » Brinkwire

It's either that or she's spent a fortune on plastic surgery to look like the bastard child of Michael Jackson and his pet chimp Bubbles. 

Is that really her in the top one???? She looks like she got addicted to meth and botox at the same time

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I’m not sure it’s linked. 

She does suffer from Huntington’s Disease though, a very nasty neurological condition that will ultimately prove fatal.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/huntingtons-disease/

That is nasty as hell but her looks seem way beyond an illness like that.

4 hours ago, Boss said:

Thiago had a bad game, that's obvious, but one game doesn't detract from the fact he's had like six really good games in a row previous to it.

He didn't have a bad game.  He made two poor crossfield passes, one of which cost us a goal.  He made loads of tackles, and lots of really positive forward moves.  

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The crossfield that sent their fella in clean through was terrible - almost to the point where he may not have seen him.

The first one (giveaway) was a series of 5 or so one time flicks in the air wasn't it?

Credit where it is due to Macca, he had this pearler:

"Minimum contact, Maximin dive."

it was, but Thiago has plenty of credit in the bank.

23 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Hopefully the performance Newcastle are putting in will put a stop to all the 8-0 shite on here before we play bottom half teams. It's like we learn nothing. I'm sure we'll win, but teams tend to go that extra yard against us and it's never that easy.

"Match threads are too optimistic" is not an argument I thought I'd ever read on here.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, deiseach said:

I thought the atmosphere was okay last night, although I still measure things by pre-Klopp/Madrid/19 standards when the first wide would lead to "oh for fuck's sake Redmen!" all around the ground. A corollary of that is that away fans seem to have completely lost their mojo. I've been to five league games this season and the noise from what should be their Ultras has been universally pitiful. Last night the best they could come up with was a Stevie G chant. I was embarrassed for them.