You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) – Sat 4th Dec 2021 (3:00pm)

Trumo

5 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It was sang on the 6th minute for the first time today…

49 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, it was loud and clear on my stream. My brother in law was here for the first half and I pointed it out to him. 

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They've got form for this haven't they? Weren't they singing sign on a couple of years back? I've been to Wolverhampton and can confirm it's not Monaco.

I might be wrong, but I think it could have been our fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone.

The 6 minute mark was when they had the minutes applause for the young lad who was murdered by his step mother and dad, so I assumed our fans were giving a tribute around the same time.

7 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I might be wrong, but I think it could have been our fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone.

The 6 minute mark was when they had the minutes applause for the young lad who was murdered by his step mother and dad, so I assumed our fans were giving a tribute around the same time.

Nope.

They were singing it just before the applause started.

We started singing just after.

Yeah, it was defo “sign on, sign on”

The way they take our other songs and change the words it’s cringey as fuck. Shameless really. 

And they’ve got the full lower league songbook as well. “Your support is shit,” Barmy Army,” etc. All they were missing is the “whhooaaa…” on goal kicks. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Buying money you said. You owe me a tenner, or preferably the £95 I stood to win on the treble. 

Four best players out injured, playing against Atalanta. Can confirm I did not bet on them. 

Bet on Inter, Real Madrid and Bayern instead. 

Could have told you this this morning, I guess. 

9 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Four best players out injured, playing against Atalanta. Can confirm I did not bet on them. 

Bet on Inter, Real Madrid and Bayern instead. 

Could have told you this this morning, I guess. 

Did anyone bet on West Ham to beat Liverpool and Chelsea?

57 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, it was defo “sign on, sign on”

The way they take our other songs and change the words it’s cringey as fuck. Shameless really. 

And they’ve got the full lower league songbook as well. “Your support is shit,” Barmy Army,” etc. All they were missing is the “whhooaaa…” on goal kicks. 

Wolves fans sing these songs all the time, pretty amazing seeing as Wolverhampton is a fucking shithole

Screenshot_20211205-000947_Chrome.jpg

What a legend is Divock. He really is a man for the big moment. We really shouldn't doubt him.

Only saw the highlights on match of the day but while we missed so many chances, we created them. If we win the league, this will be like Villa two seasons ago.

Wolves are high up in the league so a nice three points there to go with smashing the blueshite at their place where in the past we have dropped silly points. Not a bad week at all. 

Thought Wolves got what they deserved yesterday. They were happy with 0-0. , sat deep and didnt press us at all really . They just funnelled back when we got the ball. Only time more than 3 were in our half was when they went a goal down. Jota scores and I think we would have got one or 2 more as it would have opened up a bit.