You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Thanks. Good article. One of the tactics of Holocaust deniers is the moral equivalence argument, other historic leaders have done the same etc. It’s surprisingly common but I didn’t expect to see it on the GF. 

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah I stopped reading at the first line  "A favourite trope of the current Black Lives Madness and its left-liberal white apologists" because lets face it, we aren't about to see a balanced view are we. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

3 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Thanks. Good article. One of the tactics of Holocaust deniers is the moral equivalence argument, other historic leaders have done the same etc. It’s surprisingly common but I didn’t expect to see it on the GF. 

“A favourite trope of the current Black Lives Madness and its left-liberal white apologists has been the alleged infamy of Britain’s most cherished hero, Winston Churchill.”

Thats some opening line…..

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I stopped reading at the first line  "A favourite trope of the current Black Lives Madness and its left-liberal white apologists" because lets face it, we aren't about to see a balanced view are we. 

The credibility argument seems to run out of steam very quickly from there on.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

To be honest, I only skim read it whilst watching my son at nets. I take back “good article”. I don’t BLM was madness but neither do I think there is a moral equivalence between Hitler and Churchill. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You beat me to it. That article may as well open with “I’m not racist, but..”. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

So it either was an attack on the UK not the US (And Paul Foot is wrong), an attack on the US (UK being caught in the cross-fire) or it was an attack on the US and the UK because of US actions which of course is stupid, it's like punishing Portugal for Brazils actions..... 

Aside from the who, Lockerbie being an "attack on the UK" (implying the UK was the intended target) is not really up for debate.  It wasn't.  As mentioned it was some form of revenge attack on the US, bad luck and bad planning caused it to occur on UK soil if I recall correctly.  The bomb was on a timer, Pan Am 103 was delayed - otherwise it would have been out at sea.

Awful awful atrocity, still makes me shudder.

Or 

https://winstonchurchill.org/resources/in-the-media/churchill-in-the-news/bengali-famine/

“Churchill is our hero because of his leadership in World War 2,” Polya writes, “but his immense crimes, notably the WW2 Bengali Holocaust, the 1943-1945 Bengal Famine in which Churchill murdered  6-7 million Indians, have been deleted from history by extraordinary Anglo-American and Zionist Holocaust Denial.”