You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) PL - Sat 20th Feb 2021 at 17:30

TheDrowningMan

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Nonsense. The reached the German Cup final and had a resurgance afte christmas and made Europe. The jobs he takes are like a temporary joist holding up a supporting wall,it'll manage it for a short time but without help it will collapse eventually.

Dortmund were shite in his last year. German Cup final, late league resurgence, or otherwise. They finished seventh in a two horse race. 

But I agree with the explanation. He takes on very difficult and ultimately unsustainable projects.

The more I think about the pen yesterday, the more fucking ridiculous it is. 
Trent is already on the floor, has his back to the blueshite cunt and is kneed in the back of the head. 
Does this mean that any accidental contact in the box is a pen? Blocking off runs is commonplace at corners etc 

That picture of Alli walking off arm round t rex fucked me off no end.

I don't wanna see that. In fact I wanna see some hard tackles within the confines of law and actually start throwing some weight around. 

Not this namby pamby wank that was served up. Talk about fucking flacid.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Marko121 said:

The more I think about the pen yesterday, the more fucking ridiculous it is. 
Trent is already on the floor, has his back to the blueshite cunt and is kneed in the back of the head. 
Does this mean that any accidental contact in the box is a pen? Blocking off runs is commonplace at corners etc 

Apparently the ref only looked at the monitor for a possible red card for Trent and a deliberate block on the attacker with no intent to play the ball, like the sideshow bob incident against Wolves. VAR supposedly agreed the pen but highlighted the red card 'incident.'

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Yep. It would be inaccurate to say we went down fighting. 

I said it on Saturday night after game - i expected us to come out revved up to fuck, ready to get at them, thirsty for revenge and to right some wrongs.....really fucking up for it.

Instead we came out meek, hesitant and 2nd to everything and it was totally unacceptable.

The mentality monsters have become mentality midgets.

For me the not being up for it after the run of results we’ve been having especially at home and what went on at Goodison is incredibly worrying and kind of makes you think we will we be up for any of the games in the next few weeks .

The sad thing is if we lost to the worst side in the division would anyone be shocked ?

1 hour ago, Freddo said:

That picture of Alli walking off arm round t rex fucked me off no end.

I don't wanna see that. In fact I wanna see some hard tackles within the confines of law and actually start throwing some weight around. 

Not this namby pamby wank that was served up. Talk about fucking flacid.

There is a chance Allison was just showing him what people with normal length arms can do. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Stickman said:

For me the not being up for it after the run of results we’ve been having especially at home and what went on at Goodison is incredibly worrying and kind of makes you think we will we be up for any of the games in the next few weeks .

The sad thing is if we lost to the worst side in the division would anyone be shocked ?

Only thing that gives me hope of winning at weekend is it is away and we are slighlty better away as teams leave us a bit more space.

Look at the few goals we have managed in last couple of months and most are away and when been afforded a bit more space.

So although Sheff Utd will try and keep it tight and that is their way i think there will be more space than if at Anfield and therefore more hope of us winning than if was at Anfield....fuck me what a sad fact that is.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Apparently the ref only looked at the monitor for a possible red card for Trent and a deliberate block on the attacker with no intent to play the ball, like the sideshow bob incident against Wolves. VAR supposedly agreed the pen but highlighted the red card 'incident.'

If that's the case we are fucked. Totally fucked.

23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

When you're fucking knackered, played midweek when your oppos havent, you're not going to be finding extra energy levels no matter the desire. Kind of destroys the shite's popular posts all over social media that our players are doing peds or whatever.

Our opponents played 24 hrs after us in midweek

• Upvote 1

The first half yesterday was an absolute disgrace. No heart, no fight, just a bunch of zombies feeling sorry for themselves. Everton showed us up. 

I’m embarassed by this current Liverpool side. They’ve had catastrophic luck with injuries and VAR but there’s no excuse for giving up like this, especially in a fucking derby against a direct rival for a top 4 place. 

This current period as as bad as anything I’ve seen over the last 30 years.