Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 234 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

A pen that was is overturned....then one that should never be (stupid law) is....Then ou can't move off line to save but that little rat can do a stupid little dance before kicks it.

So sick of football now.

They are kiĺling game.

It probably was a penalty and the WBA keeper was off the line.... it shouldn’t matter. 

It’s a pen to WBA first. And why is nobody mentioning McGuire being all over the initial line beak? 

The issue with all this was not the Utd penalty or it being re-taken but the fact WB were denied a nailed on pen moments earlier. Just bias plain and simple. 

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Seriously how can a self proclaimed utd fan ref a utd game with any kind of integrity it stinks to high heaven 

That picture is a photoshop job.

I don’t particularly have an issue with the mancs penalty & goal.

The decision against WBA 2 mins beforehand absolutely was scandalous.

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I've just made a new sad realisation. You can't actually celebrate a penalty save now. You know how you can't celebrate a goal? Yeah you can't celebrate a penalty save either. 

You can celebrate anything if you’re a United supporter. If the opposition score, celebrate, VAR will cancel it. If the opposition get a penalty, no worries. If you miss a penalty, celebrate the second chance you’ll get.

Still the fuckers can barely win a game.

He's either cheating or he's a fucking retard. 

How he didn't see that WBA penalty should have stood is beyond all reasoning. 

Nothing will be done, he will continue to ref games. They answer to nobody. 

The handball rule is a joke but I can see why he’s given it. The goalkeeper on his line rule - given Fernandes is allowed to do a fucking Strictly routine in his run up - is equally stupid in my view.

The non-pen at the other end? Crooked as fuck. It just seems their bar for penalties is a quarter of what it is for other teams. They get every half shout awarded for, and only absolute non-deniable stonewallers awarded against. Proper joke now. I can’t even be added with being outraged. 

Isn't the rule with taken a penalty that it has to be a continuous run up and you can't stutter, or was that the rule or have I made that up (I know it's not enforced but neither is the 6 second bollocks with the keeper)

Surely if the keeper can't move off his line, the taker can't stutter and stop

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Under these rules on the goalie staying on his line it's essentially giving Fernandes two bites of the pie, his staggering run up will more often move the goalie.

Like Allison and Jorginho?

Under the laws of the game (obviously an other debate), and as frustrating as it is, I don’t see anything wrong with the mancs goal.

The penalty decision against WBA earlier is absolutely woeful.