You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

7 hours ago, dylstar said:

He's always doing this sort of thing and gets away with it unlike the foreign players who are cheats and divers and should have no place in the English game blah blah cunt

Nice. Cheers for sharing that.

That the refs fall for it is one thing (it really isn’t) but the fact that “pundits” spew this nonsense where Salah does down easily pisses me off no end.

My bias might be showing but I reckon he doesn’t get many calls when being man handled in the box.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RedSand said:

Nice. Cheers for sharing that.

That the refs fall for it is one thing (it really isn’t) but the fact that “pundits” spew this nonsense where Salah does down easily pisses me off no end.

My bias might be showing but I reckon he doesn’t get many calls when being man handled in the box.

To be fair, both Keown and Crouch called Kane on it last night.

9 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Did anyone see the Pogba stats on MOTD2? Holy fuck!

No, but I've been winding up some friends all season by saying he either ends up passing to the opposition, falling over or kicking someone (or 1/1000 picks an assist or scores), he must be among the worst in the league as it's like clockwork.

16 minutes ago, Rotpeter said:

What newspaper is that?

The Times.

So no condemnation of Fernandes who actually plays for the same club as Nobby Stiles did?. The one who constantly throws himself everywhere to get free kicks and penalties?. 

He even tripped himself up against Palace, stood on someone's leg against Villa and had pathetic dives caught on camera against Sevilla and Chelsea.

Absolutely pathetic.

GJ1wxv6.jpg

aston-villa-manchester-united-090720x.jpg

ezgif.com-optimize-1-7.gif

2jlIG4X.jpg

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

20201102_084533.jpg

tenor-3.gif

Yeah, nothing like insulting the game Stiles loved when you play international football for a country you have absolutely no blood connection with, is there? Cascarino has admitted they bent the rules so he could play for the Republic and says he doesnt know 'how we got away with it'!

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah, nothing like insulting the game Stiles loved when you play international football for a country you have absolutely no blood connection with, is there? Cascarino has admitted they bent the rules so he could play for the Republic and says he doesnt know 'how we got away with it'!

I can’t stand Cascarino but wasn’t it after he retired from international football he found out he was adopted and not eligible to play for Ireland. 

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

I can’t stand Cascarino but wasn’t it after he retired from international football he found out he was adopted and not eligible to play for Ireland. 

If you wish to believe that story. I think the hint's in his name but there you go.

In other sad news, Gerd Muller is very near the end with dementia according to his wife. Muller was a fantastic finisher for Bayern and Germany. He didnt do much else except put the ball in the net!

Mind you, we kept him quiet generally when we played them.

• Upvote 3

11 Ajax players have tested positive before the game tomorrow. First and second choice keepers out. 

Being a twat shame we arnt plsyong them tomorrow instead. 

Hopefully the midgets will nab at least a draw and give us breathing space 

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

11 Ajax players have tested positive before the game tomorrow. First and second choice keepers out. 

Being a twat shame we arnt plsyong them tomorrow instead. 

Hopefully the midgets will nab at least a draw and give us breathing space 

That game has to be postponed surely. No matter if it helped us that’s just wrong.