You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara

Elite

Remember what getting mutilated in a derby did for Big Div against them in subsequent games. The Law of Everton guarantees future Thiago-based humiliation at our hands to punish Richarlison’s cuntery. No doubt Pickford will present him the ball on a silver platter in the 104th minute while he licks the crossbar for Covid residue.

• Upvote 2

Hope to god he is fit for Sunday. Even off the bench at half-time like at Chelsea. I still think De-Bruyne is the best in the league but this lad has been mustard when he's played. If he can stay fit he can be the best in the league. Richarlison you little snidey cunt. 

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hope to god he is fit for Sunday. Even off the bench at half-time like at Chelsea. I still think De-Bruyne is the best in the league but this lad has been mustard when he's played. If he can stay fit he can be the best in the league. Richarlison you little snidey cunt. 

He's out.

He's been pulled from international shite too.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Really? Nobody has used this as an opportunity to mention he is injury prone? Right.

Nobody is having a pop because it was the tackle that put him out. 

Trying to say he isn't prone to injury is fucking nuts though. He misses regular games and has done since he moved to Bayern. It's there in the fact that he rarely plays over 30 games in a season. How much of that is he doesn't recover quickly or carries certain long standing issues who knows 

Does that mean we shouldn't habe signed him, or he is shit. Of course not. 

Gutted we aren’t seeing this guy on a weekly basis hopefully when he does come back it’s for a sustained run

Must piss the bitters off though that they haven’t been able to crow about how they’ve  crippled two of our best players and yet up to now we’ve won every game since .

Just now, Stickman said:

Gutted we aren’t seeing this guy on a weekly basis hopefully when he does come back it’s for a sustained run

Must piss the bitters off though that they haven’t been able to crow about how they’ve  crippled two of our best players and yet up to now we’ve won every game since .

I'd piss myself if Utd turn them over tomorrow. I'm not gonna sit there and hope they win or anything but fuck me I'd laugh. Keeps Ole in a job a bit longer as well so win-win. 

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Nobody is having a pop because it was the tackle that put him out. 

Trying to say he isn't prone to injury is fucking nuts though. He misses regular games and has done since he moved to Bayern. It's there in the fact that he rarely plays over 30 games in a season. How much of that is he doesn't recover quickly or carries certain long standing issues who knows 

Does that mean we shouldn't habe signed him, or he is shit. Of course not. 

He's played over 30 games plenty of times. Has he had health issues in the past, yes. Will he ever play 3 games in a week, probably not. Is the injury prone tag and the jokes whenever you have a guy that misses games supremely annoying and boring? Also yes. I mean 7 out of 10 players in football are "injury prone" by the fan's definition.

To be honest even if he was a 100% fit Klopp would rotate him quite a bit anyway to the point we’re he probably would’ve played over 30 games anyway.

At least we know it was a horrific tackle that put him out rather than say Sturridge who would pull a muscle cutting his toenails and be out for a month

There really should be a rule where serious foul play that results in a straight red carries a minimum of a 3 game ban OR however long your victim is out for. It's a disgrace that that thug will be back for the bitters tomorrow before thiago will be and that had little arms been sent off, he would've been back tomorrow also with van dijk out till next season.  

That would stop these disgusting attacks on players.

18 minutes ago, niallers said:

There really should be a rule where serious foul play that results in a straight red carries a minimum of a 3 game ban OR however long your victim is out for. It's a disgrace that that thug will be back for the bitters tomorrow before thiago will be and that had little arms been sent off, he would've been back tomorrow also with van dijk out till next season.  

That would stop these disgusting attacks on players.

Richarlison isn’t back to tomorrow and a ban for how long the victim is out for is ridiculous, but violent conduct that results in long term injuries should see the 3 game ban extended, maybe doubled.