You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

I don't think it's meek. I think it's apathetic. The majority of people understand little and care not a jot about world around them. It's actually how we got brexit. They didn't really know what the eu was and how we worked within it. They just liked the idea of us being better off without them without every knowing what being without them meant. And they still don't now 

Would have tended towards this view , Barry , but accidentally ended up earlier on the comments part of MSN regarding a story about Dawn Butler agreeing with this statue's dunking & they were actually hair-raising in their racism, lack of concern for the less-privileged & sheer stupidity. There was no apathy I can assure you from these hundreds of cunts.

• Upvote 1

You never see a happy racist. They're all scared, nasty and twisted up inside.

Much like Brexiteers, they won, you'd think they'd be happy about it but it's made them worse if anything. State of Farage and his cunt mates not to forget Johnston and the evil midget Cummings

5 hours ago, mattyq said:

You never see a happy racist. They're all scared, nasty and twisted up inside.

Much like Brexiteers, they won, you'd think they'd be happy about it but it's made them worse if anything. State of Farage and his cunt mates not to forget Johnston and the evil midget Cummings

And yet you never get a day go by without someone taking the opportunity to nail their remain colours to the top of the highest mast.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

And yet you never get a day go by without someone taking the opportunity to nail their remain colours to the top of the highest mast.

In the next 5 years every single fuvk up politically and personally will be blamed on brexit. I'm absolutely dreading the day  Angry of Tulbroks cat dies.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

In the next 5 years every single fuvk up politically and personally will be blamed on brexit. I'm absolutely dreading the day  Angry of Tulbroks cat dies.

Well, I suppose Brexit voters gave us a Tory government with a majority of 80+ which has proceeded to give us the highest number of deaths outside of America. So yeah, Brexit.

29 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Well, I suppose Brexit voters gave us a Tory government with a majority of 80+ which has proceeded to give us the highest number of deaths outside of America. So yeah, Brexit.

That’s not right. Corbyn’s biggest mistake was to humour the extreme remainers within the party IMO, and in the process lost the Workington man votes to the Tory party. He should’ve focused his energy campaigning for the least damaging Brexit deal possible, especially after the european election result when a brand new party, with no manifesto other than delivering no-deal Brexit, literally walked to victory. Therefore you could argue that the remainers actually delivered us a Tory government.

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, skend04 said:

So leave voters are now in some way responsible for covid deaths ?

It's a fucking good job we don't have active volcanoes in this country.

10 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Everyone knows that Krakatoa blowing its lid in the 1800's was down to those in favour of the Poll Tax 

11 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Maybe after another 15 years of campaigning?

I'd never heard of Colston, Starmer probably hadnt and I reckon you hadnt. Perhaps a better campaign reaching beyond Bristol would have resulted in a quicker result?

18 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It didnt take long.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Everyone knows that Krakatoa blowing its lid in the 1800's was down to those in favour of the Poll Tax 

I was being facetious. Jesus, get a grip. It's not like you've decided the policy of herd immunity, leave voters have just lent their vote to a morally bankrupt individual who is the dictionary definition of incompetent, to "Get Brexit Done"

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I was being facetious. Jesus, get a grip. It's not like you've decided the policy of herd immunity, leave voters have just lent their vote to a morally bankrupt individual who is the dictionary definition of incompetent, to "Get Brexit Done"

I was only taking the piss you bin-lid. I'm happy to blame all leave voters for everything bad thats ever happened. I hate them. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was only taking the piss you bin-lid. I'm happy to blame all leave voters for everything bad thats ever happened. I hate them. 

Oh shit sorry, I didn't mean to include your comment. Not sure what happened there. Feel free to neg me mate.

It was the Lib Dems that helped deliver this Johnson government and what's almost certainly going to be a no deal Brexit,  that's surely beyond dispute. 

The opposition parties had Johnson by the balls, He'd withdrawn the whip form 20-odd of his own MPs, had rebellion all over the shop and a minority government, absolutely crippled. All they had to do was wait, wait, wait and the whole  thing would have imploded. There was talk of them actually having to table a motion of no confidence in themselves to bring themselves down, at which point a government formed of opposition parties could have taken control and brought about a second referrendum. 

Instead, Swinson - believing her own hype and wanting to recruit, at most, another dozen or so MPs to her ranks but who knew she had no chance of ever being PM, or having a big enough party to stop Brexit and stop Johnson, gave Johnson his election. He was able to replenish his troops, get a huge majority (helped in some areas, at least in part, by the Lib Dems taking enough votes off Labour for the Tory candidate to win) and that was the end of that. She was cast back to the big-tittied bargain bin from whence she came, a no deal Brexit is now almost a certainty, and Johnson reigns supreme.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

26 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yep, you could argue that, if you were an absolute moron.

Can we argue that trying to satisfy the hard left in the Labour Party meant they lost two elections in a row? Or is that down to the media, I forget. 

11 hours ago, sir roger said:

Would have tended towards this view , Barry , but accidentally ended up earlier on the comments part of MSN regarding a story about Dawn Butler agreeing with this statue's dunking & they were actually hair-raising in their racism, lack of concern for the less-privileged & sheer stupidity. There was no apathy I can assure you from these hundreds of cunts.

There'll always be people like that, but I think in terms of pure numbers, most people just don't care about anything. 

2 hours ago, A Red said:

I'd never heard of Colston, Starmer probably hadnt and I reckon you hadnt. Perhaps a better campaign reaching beyond Bristol would have resulted in a quicker result?

It's ok, there was quick result on Sunday....

• Upvote 1