You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

The BBC News at 10 report on this was mad. Laura K singing the praises of the government response and an interview with a recovered patient saying that it wasn't that bad and it's nothing to worry about. I guess you can't interview the dead ones or those on ventilators though. 

It just seemed like a concerted effort to play things down. 

38 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Another band I love but have never seen. Hope youse aren't disappointed. 

It’s me missus’ birthday today, hope to give her the tickets before we get news it’s cancelled.

meanwhile I have to hang around the Royal Melbourne Hozzy for over 4 hours to get a series of blood tests to see if they can reduce my immunosuppressants a bit more, which no-one has openly stated, but appears to be being fast tracked due to the virus.

walked past the Covid test clinic earlier and it is setup like the bar at a festival with snaking rows of barriers.

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The BBC News at 10 report on this was mad. Laura K singing the praises of the government response and an interview with a recovered patient saying that it wasn't that bad and it's nothing to worry about. I guess you can't interview the dead ones or those on ventilators though. 

It just seemed like a concerted effort to play things down. 

The BBC are nothing more than a puppet for the Gov't these days, obviously had their orders on what to cover in their Tory broadcast news program. Shit state of a company. That cuntenburg is just a fucking bitch who licks Tory arse.  

10 hours ago, SasaS said:

OK, can we just shut everything down everywhere for 3 weeks, close the borders for individual travel, suspend the stock market and impose some kind of state of emergency while we are dealing with the pandemic? Because we are clearly all getting there, so lets do it now and contain this thing, rather than destroying everything in instalments over the next months?

All of EU will probably be in lockdown by Monday at the latests.

43 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

It’s me missus’ birthday today, hope to give her the tickets before we get news it’s cancelled.

meanwhile I have to hang around the Royal Melbourne Hozzy for over 4 hours to get a series of blood tests to see if they can reduce my immunosuppressants a bit more, which no-one has openly stated, but appears to be being fast tracked due to the virus.

walked past the Covid test clinic earlier and it is setup like the bar at a festival with snaking rows of barriers.

Gezondheid fellah

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Champ said:

How are you doing, moof?

Feeling quite a bit better thanks! Managed to eat something and even lift some (light) weights and do some sit-ups. The airways/chest are clearing up nicely. Might take the dogs for a stroll on the beach tomorrow, providing I feel ok. Very little chance of encountering another human down there so I don’t think it’s too much of a risk.

Going to self isolate for the next two weeks at least. Quite looking forward to it, actually. I’ve got plenty of reading to get through 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, moof said:

Feeling quite a bit better thanks! Managed to eat something and even lift some (light) weights and do some sit-ups. The airways/chest are clearing up nicely. Might take the dogs for a stroll on the beach tomorrow, providing I feel ok. Very little chance of encountering another human down there so I don’t think it’s too much of a risk.

Going to self isolate for the next two weeks at least. Quite looking forward to it, actually. I’ve got plenty of reading to get through 

So, knowing the virus jumps species and could have infected your dogs, you’re going to take all of you to a local public beach where you can sneeze on people and the dogs can piss and shit everywhere?

Better not let 3 Stacks see this...

• Upvote 1