You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp: Everything is possible when it comes to my future 

TLW

Jurgen Klopp has said that it will not be a surprise when he calls time on his managerial career.

The manager accepted an award for coach of the year by German publication Sport BILD earlier this week.

Speaking via video link, Klopp was in his usual jovial mood when asked the question if he would like to be Bayern Munich manager one day.

The Express reported Klopp as saying:

“In the order I would like to do it. First national team, then Bayern, then back to BVB and then Liverpool for life.

But then he took a more serious tone when addressing his future.

“I have no idea [though] ,  I really do not know that.

“I hope for now that the next two or three years will continue in the same way.

"And then I will decide that.”

61617127-jurgen-klopp.jpg

Klopp said that he will know when the time comes to call it a day and it wont be a shock to anyone.

“So just that I stop completely, is just possible,.

“Everything is possible. 

“So just that I stop completely, is just possible.

“Whether that is the case or not - I really do not know.

“I’m just saying that (now) so you will not be surprised when it happens.”

So while at this stage Jurgen is going nowhere, you do get a small inkling that he is the sort of manager who doesn’t like to outstay his welcome.

He more than anyone, will know when the time is right.

And whenever that time is, he will leave with the goodwill of every player, official and fan of Liverpool Football Club.

Hopefully with a healthy list of honours to his name.

View full article

4 hours ago, TLW said:

The Express reported Klopp as saying:

“In the order I would like to do it. First national team, then Bayern, then back to BVB and then Liverpool for life.

Cheeky fucking cunt. We’re paying him obscene wages and he lists us below those three other jobs. Tinpot no-marks like Dortmund and Bayern Munich as well. Jesus Christ. FSG need to fine this chump and put him back in his box. 

Guest Pistonbroke

He's already said in a few interviews that he would take a sabbatical once his contract with us is up. Who knows, if he wins more silverware he might extend that contract. One thing for sure though, he normally sticks to his plans. 

He was Mainz coach for 7 years. He was Dortmund coach for 7 years. By 2022, he'll have been at Liverpool for 7 years. If our squad kicks on again around that time, he might look to stay for a few years longer. If the squad has peaked and is in need of an overhaul, I think he'd prefer not to outstay his welcome and would rather leave it to the next guy to choose how to rebuild.

• Upvote 1