Quantcast
Harvey Elliott - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
suzy

Harvey Elliott

If that video was directed at Harry Kane then the lad has just gone right up in my estimations. 

• Upvote 8

How very normal for the press to have a go at a 16 year old boy for being a 16 year old boy.

I hate the media.  I'm making a point of twatting anyone I meet who tells me they're a journalist.  They're as bad as sex offenders, just grotesque aberrations in the human race. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

How very normal for the press to have a go at a 16 year old boy for being a 16 year old boy.

I hate the media.  I'm making a point of twatting anyone I meet who tells me they're a journalist.  They're as bad as sex offenders, just grotesque aberrations in the human race. 

I was unsure whether to rep or neg this as that is a ridiculous post, but you have a great username. So I repped you for username. I'm a fickle cunt.

7 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

I was unsure whether to rep or neg this as that is a ridiculous post, but you have a great username. So I repped you for username. I'm a fickle cunt.

Why is it ridiculous?

Modern journalists are scum.  They know what they're signing up to do, they know how the industry works, they know that clicks and sales are held above facts and fairness.  They know what they're doing, and they know how to do their jobs the right way, and they choose to not do that, they choose to be complicit, and they take us for idiots, and they exploit people like Harry Kane. 

It's ironic, the 'mong' thing, because journalists forge careers out of wilfully misleading and riling 'mongs' each day.  You can say what you like about Elliott, a 16 year old who used a gross term, one we don't like to hear these days, but it pales into comparison against 40 year old men writing articles and headlines that take advantage of the trust of people, even vulnerable people, in order to do the bidding of their masters.  

Nah, fuck off.  It's not the Goebbels defence of "I was just doing my job for Germany".  This is grown people making a choice to deceive the British people, while getting paid by offshore companies and non-British nationals with horrible aspirations. 

Ah shit, this is a thread about Harvey Elliott, isn't it. Look at the state of me. 

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Why is it ridiculous?

Modern journalists are scum.  They know what they're signing up to do, they know how the industry works, they know that clicks and sales are held above facts and fairness.  They know what they're doing, and they know how to do their jobs the right way, and they choose to not do that, they choose to be complicit, and they take us for idiots, and they exploit people like Harry Kane. 

It's ironic, the 'mong' thing, because journalists forge careers out of wilfully misleading and riling 'mongs' each day.  You can say what you like about Elliott, a 16 year old who used a gross term, one we don't like to hear these days, but it pales into comparison against 40 year old men writing articles and headlines that take advantage of the trust of people, even vulnerable people, in order to do the bidding of their masters.  

Nah, fuck off.  It's not the Goebbels defence of "I was just doing my job for Germany".  This is grown people making a choice to deceive the British people, while getting paid by offshore companies and non-British nationals with horrible aspirations. 

Ah shit, this is a thread about Harvey Elliott, isn't it. Look at the state of me. 

Repped for intense hatred of the press 

5 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Why is it ridiculous?

Because you are tarring them all with the same brush. It's like the bloos calling all liverpool fans Murderers because of what a few people did.

I'm not saying I like Journalists but your hatred of them is a bit OTT.