You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jaws

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

It needs to be with all that smell of fish and bodies.

Forget the fish. 

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

I have the book on kindle along with audible narration. I might be getting eroticked later...

Unless Nigella is narrating it, it won't be as good as the paperback. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Forget the fish. 

Unless Nigella is narrating it, it won't be as good as the paperback. 

Haha

Haven't held a novel in years. My kindle has hundreds of books though.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It's erotic. 

Jaw the book is filthy!  

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Better than film for me.

The only disappointment is the book ending and how the shark dies, so they changed it to something more explosive for cinema. 

Still one of my favourite books of all time.  Ironic that Peter Benchley regrets writing it  now as it sparked off a massive cull of sharks. 

• Upvote 1

In the unlikely event you're in a little place called Streaky Bay, on the south coast of Australia, there is a room attached to the gas station that has a fibreglass model of the biggest shark ever caught by rod and reel in Australia at the time. 

This fucker is 5 metres long and you can comfortably fit your head in its mouth. It was creepy even doing it to a fake!

3 hours ago, A_S said:

In the unlikely event you're in a little place called Streaky Bay, on the south coast of Australia, there is a room attached to the gas station that has a fibreglass model of the biggest shark ever caught by rod and reel in Australia at the time. 

This fucker is 5 metres long and you can comfortably fit your head in its mouth. It was creepy even doing it to a fake!

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Pete said:

Jaw the book is filthy!  

The only disappointment is the book ending and how the shark dies, so they changed it to something more explosive for cinema. 

Still one of my favourite books of all time.  Ironic that Peter Benchley regrets writing it  now as it sparked off a massive cull of sharks. 

Ironically it also started the fascination with them that has helped many to be protected.

• Upvote 1